Points for HoH and Tie Brute/Heavy are up.

By KiraYamatoSF, in X-Wing

The PDF files have been uploaded to the point list tab on the main page.

The Scum version of Slave 1 is missing?

2 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

Things about to get cray cray up in here

Woah, what if the new Slave-1 just flat replaces the old one...

14 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

The entirety of page 5 is missing. That covers Slave 1, Shadow Caster, Virago and IG-2000.

3 minutes ago, gamblertuba said:

Woah, what if the new Slave-1 just flat replaces the old one...

Might but I doubt it. It wouldn't be in this pdf update anyways. Sep Firespray ain't due out till end of Nov > beginning of Dec.

Edited by Hiemfire

Starbird Slash is 1 Point? Gross.

7 minutes ago, gamblertuba said:

Starbird Slash is 1 Point? Gross.

It’s not very good, it was unplayable at 2.

Edited by Stay OT Leader

Two modification slots on the Tie Brute? I really would not know what to do with the one unless I just had a few points left for a shield. Am I the only one hardly ever useing the mod slots?

2 minutes ago, Dwing said:

Two modification slots on the Tie Brute? I really would not know what to do with the one unless I just had a few points left for a shield. Am I the only one hardly ever useing the mod slots?

really depend on the ship I feel like. On acey, dodgey ships with lots of green, extra health can feel more valuable. Afterburner also feels better on ship that already wants to play hit and run away.

I gotta say I am not too impressed with the T70s if I gotta be honest. Besides the generics and Bastian, Jess, and maybe Nien I have always thought they have been too expensive.

Nimi has a pretty cool ability but Bastian is the same IN with a easier to trigger ability for cheaper. Cai has a ability that seems like it will be hard to trigger, but his cost doesn't bother me too much, maybe a point cheaper? New Snap has a pretty cool T70 centric ability but I feel he should be around 50 points, in a standard game you can only fit 4 T70s max in their anyway. Plus his ability is best used on higher IN T70s so those points add up fast. New Poe is...interesting. He can only use his ability every other round but allies can benefit from his ability. This I feel makes it not worth it with Poe being so much, need more allied ships to benefit from having Poe in the build and RZ2s already can get two actions each round. If Ys and B's come out those coupd be great choices.

36 minutes ago, Dwing said:

Hull upgrade and shield upgrade on the low initiative generic, fly it at desired target, and Ruthless the hellouttathem

5 hours ago, Dwing said:

It's exactly why the Squint sux.

7 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

The PDF files have been uploaded to the point list tab on the main page.

Where is this? Main page of what, exactly?

Poe with Daredevil and Overdrive Thruster, 2 speed turn boosts?! Does this work or am I missing something?
I also really liked Predator and HLC on Poe when he first came out, until I realized Predator is primary attack only. Looks like R6-D8 gets double modded HLC back on the table and New Poe can now use his ability to reposition for the bullseye or pass actions to others. Neat!
30 minutes ago, FriendofYoda said:
Poe with Daredevil and Overdrive Thruster, 2 speed turn boosts?! Does this work or am I missing something?

It kinda works. It'll be you only action since DD turns the boost red. Can't do DD after a normal action with Poe since Poes ability turns it red before DD could trigger.

29 minutes ago, MegaSilver said:

It kinda works. It'll be you only action since DD turns the boost red. Can't do DD after a normal action with Poe since Poes ability turns it red before DD could trigger.

Yup, was aware of that interaction. Thinking if new Poe is using his ability for others, Daredevil would still allow him to 2 speed boost if needed, and s-foils even let him 2 speed roll when closed. OT looks pretty sweet.

13 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

How dare you.

21 hours ago, PhantomFO said:

Update for November 27. Just flashed about it.

The title is not part of Heroes of Hope or the Tie Heavy.

Any word on when they're going to update the app?

23 hours ago, FriendofYoda said:

Yup, was aware of that interaction. Thinking if new Poe is using his ability for others, Daredevil would still allow him to 2 speed boost if needed, and s-foils even let him 2 speed roll when closed. OT looks pretty sweet.

Overdrive Thrusters DO look sweet, but careful; if the Boost, Roll, or SLAM is red, you MUST use the higher-speed template (if possible). So it can get tricky to do minor adjustments, and he’s gonna start the following turn stressed and (if it’s new Poe) unable to use his ability.

2 hours ago, Cpt ObVus said:

Overdrive Thrusters DO look sweet, but careful; if the Boost, Roll, or SLAM is red, you MUST use the higher-speed template (if possible). So it can get tricky to do minor adjustments, and he’s gonna start the following turn stressed and (if it’s new Poe) unable to use his ability.

Yeah there will be a double edged sword feeling with the card. If using new Poe he does have access to red barrel roll through a linked action if needed. Not perfect but an option.

9 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Yeah there will be a double edged sword feeling with the card

I mean if it was safe the manufacturer would overdrive it out of the gate!

On 10/30/2020 at 5:02 AM, Darth Meanie said:

As well as the Kihraxz ;)

7 hours ago, dezzmont said:

I mean if it was safe the manufacturer would overdrive it out of the gate!

Unless it is too expensive. Empire is all for cheap throwaway.

Edited by Managarmr
formatting