Tauntaun Relentless

By 3nricov, in Rules

About RELENTLESS, the reference rules says that after a standard move I can make a free attack and I can't make a standard attack before or after that in the same activation, but can I do two free attacks on my activation turn?
For example with the first action I make a movement and a free attack and with the second action I make a second movement and a second free attack.

You can only take one attack or free attack action during a units activation.

3 hours ago, 3nricov said:

About RELENTLESS, the reference rules says that after a standard move I can make a free attack and I can't make a standard attack before or after that in the same activation, but can I do two free attacks on my activation turn?
For example with the first action I make a movement and a free attack and with the second action I make a second movement and a second free attack.

Note that Relentless lets you make a free attack action , which is not the same as a free attack. As you can only perform 1 of any action during your activation (except for the move action), you can only trigger Relentless once during your activation.

Edited by Lemmiwinks86

Ok thanks.

I have latest question about Tauntaun, with AGILE1 ability I gain 1 dodge token for a standard move, if I do 2 standard moves in the same activation can I gain 2 dodge tokens?

35 minutes ago, 3nricov said:

Ok thanks.

I have latest question about Tauntaun, with AGILE1 ability I gain 1 dodge token for a standard move, if I do 2 standard moves in the same activation can I gain 2 dodge tokens?

Yep.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:10 PM, 3nricov said:

Ok thanks.

Yes, because Agile is not a Dodge Action.