Hmm. Yay?

By Daedalus, in Descent: Legends of the Dark

1 hour ago, atar85 said:

no its not lol Wow. Please don't do any reviews on any games moving forward. I dont think you know what objective means. Your doing the people who actually read any reviews you produce a disservice when you conduct yourself that way. A point of view doesn't mean you are one sided. This isn't Politics homie.

Who do you think you are to ask me anything ? Get lost, I give my opinions as I wish, even if it bother you, poor thing. Bye now

Really not a fan of the art and I don't think the initial cast covers the bases well enough. Also, it really should be 5 player. The rest I'll wait and see.

Based on the designer forum and what I've read, there is nothing in this new game to entice someone like me who owns all of Descent 2nd ed. That said, had they created D2e compatible content w/ consistent artwork, I would have had another $800 at the ready.

Too bad - missed opportunity.

P.S. Sorry for the pile on - but the artwork is truly an embarrassment given the precedent set by the last 12 years of Terrinothian artwork. D2e minis are good enough for the average gamer, though I see how painters would prefer the new minis.

Edited by varusSMK
12 hours ago, varusSMK said:

The artwork is truly an embarrassment given the precedent set by the last 12 years of Terrinothian artwork. D2e minis are good enough for the average gamer, though I see how painters would prefer the new minis.

Yeah for sure. The new minis are excellent, especially if you are a painter. The new art is an absolute travesty. One of the main ways they will sell this game is terrinoth nostalgia. Messing up the art this badly won't help. They literally could have just re-used old art and people would have been happier.

On 11/2/2020 at 10:00 PM, rugal said:

Who do you think you are to ask me anything ? Get lost, I give my opinions as I wish, even if it bother you, poor thing. Bye now

With this charming personality and attitude, I can't imagine why you were kicked out of the playtesting group.

I have never in my dozen or so playtests encountered someone being kicked out, that's crazy. (of course I've only done 3 for FFG, they might be harsher).