Who wants to play a 1000 earned xp clone in an alternate universe clone wars pbp?

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

So there's a clone wars alt u play by post game that's been running for about a year we're down to 4 players (3 jedi 1 clone) and @P-47 Thunderbolt the clone player suggested I recruit another clone pc. The original players started at 900 earned xp. You get 5 xp each monday provided you made 1 in character post in the preceding monday to sunday week.

The premise is what if Anakin lost the pod race and never because a jedi... we're playing through the clone wars cgi series (with freedom to go massively off the rails) and are about to finish christophsis.

You can find the premise of the campaign in the first post of this thread

Edited by EliasWindrider

The boys just call me... Camouflage !

His squad of buffed minions just lost a member, so there's a good opening to play a standard trooper, though there are some potential narrative issues with having a 1000 XP trooper fighting alongside minions as part of the same squad.

But that's just an idea. Plenty of other options.

Where does the game take place? (I can guess, but I figured someone else might ask too and decided to take one for the team).

EDIT: The website it will be played on.

Edited by SuperWookie
36 minutes ago, SuperWookie said:

Where does the game take place? (I can guess, but I figured someone else might ask too and decided to take one for the team).

EDIT: The website it will be played on.

FaD Beginner Game forum.

*bumps the thread in hope of getting another PC clone into the game*

Bump.