Ship total: 52 Half Points: 26 Threshold: 4

Zeta Squadron Survivor (32) x2
Concussion Missiles (6)
Ship total: 38 Half Points: 19 Threshold: 3

Zeta Squadron Survivor (32) x2
Cluster Missiles (4)
Ship total: 36 Half Points: 18 Threshold: 3

Total: 200

Went 3 and 1. We played it according to the Rules Reference, but I don't think it will matter greatly, if they do change it. The Sensor Bouys are extremely difficult to hit. In each game my opponent wasted four to five shots and only came up with one damage on one of them (Either rule set would have yielded the same result) . But, they were very effective in getting ordinance off, and Focus firing on targets. My loss (1st time playing the list) was mostly due to poor setup and bad planning on my part.

Here's my issue with the list.

You could cut Sensor Buoy and Targeting Synchronizer... and buy Passive Sensors for each of those TIE/sf, and they could get their own Locks without any hassle. They could focus fire, they could switch targets once one goes down, and just be generally more flexible. I guess in this list, all the ships get to roll in with Focus so they're a bit more defensive, but that's about it.

Edited by TychoCelchu505
10 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

Here's my issue with the list.

You could cut Sensor Buoy and Targeting Synchronizer... and buy Passive Sensors for each of those TIE/sf, and they could get their own Locks without any hassle. They could focus fire, they could switch targets once one goes down, and just be generally more flexible. I guess in this list, all the ships get to roll in with Focus so they're a bit more defensive, but that's about it.

True, but they (clusters) can also lock another ship for modded 2nd shot, allows them to bump, perform red maneuvers, and still fire ordnance... with Terex shared Calculate; and with the lock already established, XI Shuttle can coordinate ships that were not able to perform actions.

Just offers more flexibility, in my opinion.

Edited by TychoCelchu505

.... and hopefully your opponent just doesn’t say NOPE not flying there.