Shipping Now (Marvel Champions)

By Duciris, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

3 hours ago, FearLord said:

Well I’m disappointed that it looks like the U.K. won’t get it until next week, but in the other hand, it’s been a busy month and I haven’t had the chance to play the Red Skull villains nearly enough yet, so I’m sure I can keep myself busy this weekend...

Asmodee UK update their new releases for the coming week, on Weds/Thurs - here - Kang is confirmed for Oct 9th.

Heavily allocated though apparently - but what's new?

Looks like this will be the first pack I’ve missed out on 😤

On 10/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, jonboyjon1990 said:

Asmodee UK update their new releases for the coming week, on Weds/Thurs - here - Kang is confirmed for Oct 9th.

Heavily allocated though apparently - but what's new?

Just had a shipping confirmation so looks like I’ve escaped allocation this time around!

Mine is arriving tomorrow 🥳 🥳 🥳

14 hours ago, FearLord said:

Just had a shipping confirmation so looks like I’ve escaped allocation this time around!

BG Extras sub right? Me too!

1 hour ago, jonboyjon1990 said:

BG Extras sub right? Me too!

Yep! Shame they only send the shipping confirmation on the first pack in the subscription cycle, but it was nice to get the confirmation this time around!

Edited by FearLord

It’s arrived, and I’ve sleeved it during my MS Teams meeting! Looking forward to getting some games in later!

Mine arrived at my local BnM last night. Super excited as we havent barely even explored RotR yet.

3 hours ago, FearLord said:

It’s arrived, and I’ve sleeved it during my MS Teams meeting! Looking forward to getting some games in later!

Are you me? same here haha!

50 minutes ago, jonboyjon1990 said:

Are you me? same here haha!

I’m you from the future past!

I finally got hold of Rise of Red Skull - arrived this week from America; and now I have an email confirming Kang should arrive in the post tomorrow.

Happy days!!!

.........just need Wasps to win tomorrow and my week will be complete!!!!!

2 hours ago, Janaka said:

I finally got hold of Rise of Red Skull - arrived this week from America; and now I have an email confirming Kang should arrive in the post tomorrow.

Happy days!!!

.........just need Wasps to win tomorrow and my week will be complete!!!!!

Well, they've a good track record against the Bears, IIRC.

Got my "Shipping Soon" notification for Ant-Man from Asmodee NA. I'm guessing he'll release next week.

1 hour ago, Duciris said:

Got my "Shipping Soon" notification for Ant-Man from Asmodee NA. I'm guessing he'll release next week.

It'll be 2 weeks. The "shipping soon" email should be a "we're about to charge your card" email. Next week we'll get the actual shipping soon email, which oddly never actually says shipping soon. 😕

Release date is Friday 6th Nov.

Packs are released first Friday of the month.

According to our friends at Hall of Heroes , the adjusted schedule is tentatively as follows:

• November : Ant-Man
  • January: Wasp
  • February: Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch
  • March 2021 : Galaxy’s Most Wanted

😭 I blame COVID-19, but who knows.

There is more information on their website, along with sources.

29 minutes ago, Duciris said:

According to our friends at Hall of Heroes , the adjusted schedule is tentatively as follows:

• November : Ant-Man
  • January: Wasp
  • February: Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch
  • March 2021 : Galaxy’s Most Wanted

😭 I blame COVID-19, but who knows.

There is more information on their website, along with sources.

That’s too bad about no December release. I’ve found the one month span to be perfect timing to have tried out new content and be ready to add something else in.

Anyone know when/ where we can find out about re-prints for this game. So hard to get expansions here in the UK. Really wanting to get Rise of Red Skull and Doctor Strange and would like to know when they'll hit the store again.

5 hours ago, The Steel Unicorn said:

Anyone know when/ where we can find out about re-prints for this game. So hard to get expansions here in the UK. Really wanting to get Rise of Red Skull and Doctor Strange and would like to know when they'll hit the store again.

I don't know much about internation shipping but Gongaii Games has both. Cost might be prohibitive due to shipping cost but might be an option

Miniatures Market I just checked they have both on hand also and likely do ship international

5 hours ago, The Steel Unicorn said:

Chaos cards let you register for an email when a particular product comes back into stock.

6 hours ago, The Steel Unicorn said:

I recently bought from Rise of Red Skull from Miniature Market in America. Cost, including shipping to the UK, worked out to within a pound of what I originally pre-ordered at on-line in the UK.

I was initially apprehensive to order from across the Pond, especially after seeing a few on-line estimates for international shipping costs, but at the MM check out page, when the actual shipping cost is calculated, costs to the UK were nowhere near as high as I was expecting. I was pleasantly surprised actually. So cost of ordering from the US needn't be a factor. Delivery took twenty days - which considering I couldn't get it at all in the UK was worth the wait.

All-in-all ordering from MM was a hassle-free experience. If they've got the products you want I recommend them giving them a try.

EDIT: I hope this reply doesn't go on to be double or treble-posted. First two or three times I hit the submit button this reply wouldn't post?

Edited by Janaka

Many thanks Janaka this looks to be viable on price. My only concern would be with the import duties should I be unlucky enough to get picked out of the pack ;)

By some weird anomaly, the Upcoming page has been updated!

• Marvel Champions: Wasp - [January]
  • Marvel Champions: Quicksilver - [February]
  • Marvel Champions: Scarlet Witch - [February]
  • X-Men: Mutant Insurrection - [February]

mc13en-box.png mc14en-box.png mc15en-box.png mi01en-box-left500.png

11 hours ago, The Steel Unicorn said:

Many thanks Janaka this looks to be viable on price. My only concern would be with the import duties should I be unlucky enough to get picked out of the pack ;)

Import duties won't apply for a package of a couple of Marvel Champions goodies.

In the UK import duties don't apply for imported goods until their value exceeds £135.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I make it around £37.50 for the Rise of Red Skull including shipping. I can wait 20 days, at least it means I'll get to see it before Christmas with any luck!