Standby tokens?

By Kingsguard, in Rules

Wait, so suppression tokens remove standby tokens? So if I use a standby action and my opponent just activates and does an attack action, I lose the token and don't get to return fire?

Also, Cassian Andor with Crack Shot active gains a standby token even if he attacked on his turn since it's not a standby action right? Can he use Gunslinger on the standby attacks also?

So he activates, attacks two units, gains a standby token, enemy moves into his line of sight and he gets to spend the token to attack two more units?

32 minutes ago, Kingsguard said:

Wait, so suppression tokens remove standby tokens? So if I use a standby action and my opponent just activates and does an attack action, I lose the token and don't get to return fire?

Correct.

32 minutes ago, Kingsguard said:

Also, Cassian Andor with Crack Shot active gains a standby token even if he attacked on his turn since it's not a standby action right? Can he use Gunslinger on the standby attacks also?

Correct again, he can gain the standby token even if he attacked and if that standby is triggered that round, he can use Gunslinger for that attack too as he has Gunslinger as long as that command card is in play (that is until the end of the turn).

Edited by Lemmiwinks86