Restock of AHLCG Products

By OC Architect, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Noticed over the last coupe of weeks that some older products have been coming up as available on the site. This morning noticed that three mythos packs for Carcosa are up for order (Black Stars Rise, Echoes of the Past, and Dim Carcosa). They seem to only last for a day or two as last week Pallid Mask was up for about two days as well. Also, Barkham is back up for pre-order which has been going up and down since being sold out a couple of weeks ago.

Thought some members might want to know.

RM

Sorry for double posting but looks like Unspeakable Oath is now also available. In addition Barkham is back up for pre-order.

I ordered some of the Carcosa packs recently and they have not shipped. Does anyone know if I order the Unspeakable Oath if it will be automatically combined with my previous order or would I need to call Asmodee?

RM

Managed to get all of Carcosa except for 'A Phantom of Truth' - fingers crossed it comes back in stock, it's $50 on Amazon right now 🙄

Also managed to get what seems to have been the last Barkham Pre-order!

So weird that basically the whole game is just not for sale right now...

Looks like a pretty hefty restock on product for Arkham. Carcosa continues to fill out stock with Phantom of Truth now available. Pallid Mask is now the only myths pack needed for the full set.

A couple of mythos packs for Circle Undone including Union and Disillusion and Before the Black Throne.

Dream Eaters all mythos except for Search for Kadath. Biggest news is availability of almost all standalone including Curse of the Rougaru, Carnavale of Horrors, and Murder at the Excelsior Hotel.

Happy shopping everyone 😷

RM

Edited by OC Architect

Where are you located? Phantom of Truth looks to be still out of stock everywhere.

21 minutes ago, Mesrob said:

Where are you located? Phantom of Truth looks to be still out of stock everywhere.

Looks like it all came down shortly after being posted. I tried to order Carnavale and got all the way to check out and it had problems. When I checked again it and all the other mythos packs were unavailable again.

Sorry to all for the post and am hoping they will come up again soon.

RM

PS, I am in SoCal USA.

Fingers crossed they come back up today. I just need phantom of truth and Carcosa is complete for me. Will be stalking the store page until they do!

Rougarou and Carnavale are now up. Just ordered Carnavale for myself. No free shipping included so total was about $20. Last time I ordered some of the Carcosa Mythos packs there was no free shipping until I included a couple of novellas which got me the free shipping.

Happy hunting!

RM

52 minutes ago, OC Architect said:

Rougarou and Carnavale are now up. Just ordered Carnavale for myself. No free shipping included so total was about $20. Last time I ordered some of the Carcosa Mythos packs there was no free shipping until I included a couple of novellas which got me the free shipping.

tempted by Rougarou, but keep telling myself i gotta exercise some self control.

that said, anyone think it's a "must-have"?

1 hour ago, happy_ythogtha said:

tempted by Rougarou, but keep telling myself i gotta exercise some self control.

that said, anyone think it's a "must-have"?

Carnavale is very good. Rougarou isn’t bad but I wouldn’t regard it as a must have. I think the fact that is was designed very early in the product’s life shows a bit now.

7 minutes ago, Assussanni said:

Carnavale is very good. Rougarou isn’t bad but I wouldn’t regard it as a must have. I think the fact that is was designed very early in the product’s life shows a bit now.

thanks! that was my feeling from the way people have talked about it. i think it's an easy resist for me (for the moment)!

I have Carnevale arriving on Sunday and i think i will play that after Dunwich. : D

The Forgotten Age Deluxe is now in stock as well as the Guardians of the Abyss standalone if anyone is interested. Fingers crossed for Phantom of Truth is the last piece i need to start playing Carcosa!

56 minutes ago, zpadela said:

Edited by TwiceBorn
Disregard, my reply was erroneous... sorry.
3 minutes ago, TwiceBorn said:

When I checked a few minutes ago, The Phantom of Truth was listed as in stock.

Thats a shame. Doesn't seem to be in stock for me. I'll keep my eye out and hope it changes. Thanks for the heads up.

Just now, zpadela said:

Thats a shame. Doesn't seem to be in stock for me. I'll keep my eye out and hope it changes. Thanks for the heads up.

No, sorry for creating false hope, it was my mistake. "The Unspeakable Oath" is back in stock, somehow I confused that with "A Phantom of Truth."

Just now, TwiceBorn said:

No, sorry for creating false hope, it was my mistake. "The Unspeakable Oath" is back in stock, somehow I confused that with "A Phantom of Truth."

No worries! I've picked up some of the standalone scenarios and still have to finish Dunwich before I even start Carcosa. If I can't get the pack in a few weeks though I think I might start Forgotten Age instead since I was fortunate enough to complete that. This is turning into a very expensive hobby though...

1 hour ago, zpadela said:

The Forgotten Age Deluxe is now in stock as well as the Guardians of the Abyss standalone if anyone is interested. Fingers crossed for Phantom of Truth is the last piece i need to start playing Carcosa!

Threads of Fate (Forgotten Age) is also back in stock as is Before the Black Throne (Circle Undone), Blood on the Altar and Lost in Time and Space (Dunwich Legacy).

I am hoping that this is the beginning of more restocking. Being a newer player I, like many others am trying to fill out campaigns and only have bits and pieces of a few. Would like to get some of these filled out so that once I get around to Innsmouth I can play through the better portion of it.

RM

Hopefully those restocks filter out to Canada as I haven't seen Carnevale or Rougarou restocked up here yet. I did snag a countless terrors playmate so that's exciting

Pallid Mask and Phantom of Truth getting up North would be wonderful.

Please. I'll even put two Doom on Blood Pact, every time, and not just before the Agenda advances. :(

Great Old Ones, hear me.

I'm still missing 4 packs out of the Dream-Eater cycle. Keeping fingers crossed they'll be back in stock by Christmas. If not, oh well... there are far bigger problems in the world, and I'm grateful that I've been getting by relatively unscathed.

9 hours ago, TwiceBorn said:

I'm still missing 4 packs out of the Dream-Eater cycle. Keeping fingers crossed they'll be back in stock by Christmas. If not, oh well... there are far bigger problems in the world, and I'm grateful that I've been getting by relatively unscathed.

I spoke too soon... the store had 5 copies of Where the Gods Dwell in stock when I wrote my previous post, and I had one pack in my shopping cart thinking I was safe to submit the order later today after mulling over what other items to add after a good night's sleep (trying to minimize impulse shopping). And just like that, by the time I woke up, all 5 packs were gone... so I'm back to needing the 5 most recent packs from the Dream-Eater cycle. Sheesh...

That said, I ended up cancelling my Land of Sorrow (Lord of the Rings LCG) pre-order--which still has not made it to Canada even though U.S. release was early August--and ordered one directly from the U.S. this morning. Shipping is expensive and I didn't like going that route, but there seems to be very little reliability in the stock levels and distribution of LCG products these days. Given that the LotR LCG is nearing the end of its days, I didn't want to risk that a reprint might be very far off.

A Phantom of Truth is now in stock.

10 minutes ago, zpadela said:

Just placed an order. My Carcosa cycle is now complete!!!

1 hour ago, zpadela said:

FINALLY! : D

2 hours ago, zpadela said:

Weeks of stalking the website has finally paid off, finally able to confidently start Carcosa! Now to choose investigators...