Cad Bane

By Traveler 1985, in Rules

First off Cad Bane is awesome his cards and abilities fit the character so nice cant wait to play him.

I do have two questions will he be able to reveal "here I am" by choice or does someone have to walk in to it.

Also will he be able to activate on the turn he comes in

2nd will using "Worst nightmare" let you use steady twice I thinking no.

The answer to all of your questions about his tokens is that we don't know, they haven't released the full rules yet. As to the second question, the answer is "yes." Can you tell us why you think it would be "no?"

1 hour ago, Traveler 1985 said:

First off Cad Bane is awesome his cards and abilities fit the character so nice cant wait to play him.

I do have two questions will he be able to reveal "here I am" by choice or does someone have to walk in to it.

Also will he be able to activate on the turn he comes in

2nd will using "Worst nightmare" let you use steady twice I thinking no.

There's still nothing official, but according to the info we got, he will be able to activate on the turn the "here I am" token is revealed.

EFXpa9Wm.jpg

As to wheather you can reveal the token yourself, there's nothing mentioned regarding that, only that it is revealed when an enemy unit deploys or moves to within range 1 of the token.

As for your second question, take into account that Steady is not an action per se, so if you are able to make more attack actions (like with Cad's card allowing him to make 2 attack actions), you can trigger it a number of times equal to the attack actions you can make.

Edited by Lemmiwinks86

A fellow player of mine from our local community already got their Cad unpacked and assembled. Should there be a rules insert in the box (I bet there is one) I could translate the content for you.

Turns out the thing was in English after all.

See reply by @Enzeru below.

Edited by Ryfterek
9 minutes ago, Ryfterek said:

A fellow player of mine from our local community already got their Cad unpacked and assembled. Should there be a rules insert in the box (I bet there is one) I could translate the content for you.

That would be great. Unfortunately, the rules inserts are often wrong or shortened (and that could be compounded by the translation issue), but it would be nice to have something.

If people are already getting him, hopefully we will see the new RRG soon.

I was looking at steady the same as jump you can move twice but only jump once

4 minutes ago, Traveler 1985 said:

I was looking at steady the same as jump you can move twice but only jump once

That's because Jump is a card action, which you can only do once per activation, explicitly. Steady just says you can take a free ranged attack action after a move action.

I'm glad it works that way thanks

I will send the picture in a moment.

You place the tokens down when you play the command card , if this is on deployment you get to place 3 tokens, if this is later you place according to the card but our it's only 2. You can however choose to reveal Cad Band himself at the start of any turn.