The Delve: Adding Boss Encounters

By kris40k, in Road to Legend

Particularly with The Delve, I see that adding some boxed expansions add additional levels into the overall rotation, but no specifics. The Lieutenant packs mention that they add Peril effects to summon them. I was wondering what is the best way/expansions to get to cycle in a larger variety of the Stage 3/6 boss/lieutenant encounters in The Delve?

Edited by kris40k
3 hours ago, kris40k said:

Particularly with The Delve, I see that adding some boxed expansions add additional levels into the overall rotation, but no specifics. The Lieutenant packs mention that they add Peril effects to summon them. I was wondering what is the best way/expansions to get to cycle in a larger variety of the Stage 3/6 boss/lieutenant encounters in The Delve?

Each boxed expansion includes lieutenants. For each lieutenant, one boss stage is added (generally). These stages are included in the number of delve stages listed in the collection manager.

Lair of the Wyrm, for example, has one lieutenant. Lair also adds 3 delve stages. One of those stages is a boss stage for the single lieutenant in the box.

It gets a bit more complicated because not every lieutenant has a version for both acts. But that’s the gist of it.

Shadow of Nerekhall and Labyrinth Of Ruin both include 4 lieutenants each.

Lair of the Wyrm, Trollfens, and Manor Of Ravens have 1 lieutenant each.

Mists of Bilehall and Chains That Rust include the same three lieutenants; Mists has the act 1 cards and Chains has the Act 2 cards. (Note: all of these stages are unique, despite featuring the same lieutenant)

Edited by Lightningclaw