My Brother, My Enemy [Mafia]

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Role confirmed

##vote @Bertie Wooster

Bertie, it looks like your holopic collection is drawing suspicion.

(Continues to, anyway)

3 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

##vote Madaghmire

I didn't remember it was about shapeshifters... what if he did cause its on his pm...

1 hour ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Its funny our enemy is a shapeshifter. I mean, their advantage is they could look like anyone but here, well, we exactly know how he looks like.

Are we really supposed to believe an experienced player like yourself overlooked the major antagonist of this game, then tried to play it off?

Hmm...

31 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Bertie, it looks like your holopic collection is drawing suspicion.

I only collect them for the articles.

No one reads them for the articles.

Lynch all liars.

2 hours ago, Battlefleet 01 Studios said:

Any reasons, or does Mads just deserve the boot?

I'm a little suspicious of Mads but maybe he thinks he's genuinely scumhunting. I'm more suspicious of complete silence.

##vote @Matt3412

##vote @Battlefleet 01 Studios

He voted the only player currently scumhunting in any capacity for no reason.

5 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

##vote @Battlefleet 01 Studios

He voted the only player currently scumhunting in any capacity for no reason.

What do you think about this logic @Bertie Wooster ?

I like your angle, but this one may even be sharper.

So the two trains are

- guy who posted a couple of [Holopics]

- guy who thinks that the guy who posted a couple [Holopics] is suspicious

Sorry but it does feel like we got no solid case so I'm going to wait awhile before voting

14 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

So the two trains are

- guy who posted a couple of [Holopics]

- guy who thinks that the guy who posted a couple [Holopics] is suspicious

Sorry but it does feel like we got no solid case so I'm going to wait awhile before voting

There's also:

-Guy who sleeps in his bunk until we have 8 hours to get our assignments done (you)

-Guy who doesn't remember shape-shifters are an issue (Ovi)

-Guy who doesn't give any reason for also voting for the guy who is suspicious of the pics

57 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

There's also:

-Guy who sleeps in his bunk until we have 8 hours to get our assignments done (you)

-Guy who doesn't give any reason for also voting for the guy who is suspicious of the pics

None of those have more than 1 vote

I'm willing to change to get a kill, think we should let BFS have at least a day in his first game?

What say you @GhostofNobodyInParticular ?

I still don't buy that Ovi missed the shapshifter part.

But I agree with GNIPS though, what's the deal with your vote @Battlefleet 01 Studios ?

1 hour ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

There's also:

To be fair, @Matt3412 tends to play scummy all the time so I wouldn't specifically read too much into this yet.

33 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

I'm willing to change to get a kill, think we should let BFS have at least a day in his first game?

What say you @GhostofNobodyInParticular ?

I am willing to let it slide, it being his first game. However I don't really have another target just yet, so I'll keep my vote on him for now.

11 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

I still don't buy that Ovi missed the shapshifter part.

I don't think he missed it, I think he forgot. I nearly did. After all, how many of us reread the premise of this game when we reconfirmed our participation?

##vote @Matt3412

I think a few days in the tank'll be good for 'em.

I get that he "plays scummy", but being still and quiet and not helping us move our assignments forward is not an option.

Its him, or BFS, and I'm taking the rookie card under advisement.

32 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I am willing to let it slide, it being his first game. However I don't really have another target just yet, so I'll keep my vote on him for now.

I don't think he missed it, I think he forgot. I nearly did. After all, how many of us reread the premise of this game when we reconfirmed our participation?

20 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

##vote @Matt3412

I get that he "plays scummy", but being still and quiet and not helping us move our assignments forward is not an option.

Fair enough GNIP. I'll be watching both of you in future, just FYI.

@CaribbeanNinja his actions don't yet read Matt3412-level of scummy though. Just his normal

25 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

##vote @Matt3412

Keep pushing lol

5 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Fair enough GNIP. I'll be watching both of you in future , just FYI.

@CaribbeanNinja his actions don't yet read Matt3412-level of scummy though. Just his normal

yeah, that's how we do this, soldier.

2 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

Keep pushing lol

Quakin' in my boots. I guess you're not cut out for this. If we don't push each other, the tin cans win.

@CaribbeanNinja I think it's really interesting that on Day 1 with 6 hours left.

Instead of working to consolidate one of the current trains you decide to follow on and create a new one.

Especially with our track record of failing to vote on day 1 recently, which we are all in agreement at this point is very important.

3 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

@CaribbeanNinja I think it's really interesting that on Day 1 with 6 hours left.

Instead of working to consolidate one of the current trains you decide to follow on and create a new one.

Especially with our track record of failing to vote on day 1 recently, which we are all in agreement at this point is very important.

You make a good point and, to that effect, I shall

##unvote

##vote @Bertie Wooster

since it's either him or Mad, and I feel Mad is doing more right now.