My Brother, My Enemy [Mafia]

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Listen up, lads!

Colt-CC.png&f=1&nofb=1

I know Duro's been a hard campaign, but it's about to get harder. Just got word from Clone Intelligence; they say we have Clawdite spies in our midst -- shapeshifters. We can't fight the tinnies in this state, so we're confined to base to sniff out these spies while other companies pick up the slack. Until we get to the bottom of this mess, every man in the unit is now suspect. Though it may be difficult to view our brothers as potential traitors, I trust all of you to put your personal feelings aside and do our duty. We always have.

Good luck, and good hunting!

-Commander Crux

This Mafia game will be closed setup and will begin when we reach 10 or more players and 48 hours have passed.

We Don't Shoot Our Own: Instead of voting to kill a player, hammered players will be relegated to the brig. Players in the brig will have their faction and role revealed, but will be able to continue posting. Players in the brig cannot use abilities or vote, and are considered dead for purposes of victory conditions. Players killed in other ways are dead as usual.

Cryptic: Cryptic is a new, hidden modifier that can be given to players of any faction. Players with Cryptic do not reveal their affiliation upon being sent to the brig (but do upon death.)

Signups:

1. GNIPs

2. Madaghmire

3. Bertie Wooster

4. FortyinRed

5. Matt3412 [PENDING]

6. Podracer

7. Ovinomanc3r

8. Battlefleet 01 Studios

9. Caribbean Ninja

etc.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

In!

In

Love it. In!

Yeah I'm in too

##IN

##vote @Matt3412

Oh wait, we haven't started yet?

#in

##in

I'd be in

I thought this would garner more attention. It's a really intriguing premise. Where has @Caldias been?

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Cal is likely stuck at home with small children. For those of us with small kids, this whole quarantine thing has actually eaten INTO our “me” time

I only Watch

4 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

I only Watch

Pervert

1 minute ago, Madaghmire said:

Pervert

Jealous

"I like to watch." ~ Peter Sellers in Being There

10 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

I only Watch

I only watch the watchers

Together again.

I'm in, but I don't want to speak for the rest of you.

I am.

samesies

I'm still in.

Yeah I'm in.

Absolutely.