Hyperspace Migration [Mafia]

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Good work guys, way to bring it home

Thanks Bertie for the game!

And good job ovi and Jabba, you two brought us the victory.

Good job all, that was fun.

Congrats to town. May you have fun studying the Purrgils

6 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

And good job ovi and Jabba

Ovi's sweet mass fakeclaim was the play of the game. I was trying to play just scummy enough to live until the end, but screwed it up along the way to where I was quickhammering Mads. Ovi getting me a risk-free clear on GNIPs won it for us just in time.

Good game Forty, you left very little to go on until the end when things got desperate; CV, sorry you didn't get the chance to kill.

Thanks Bertie, great setup and modding!

Edited by The Jabbawookie
3 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Ovi's sweet mass fakeclaim was the play of the game

The whole "let's all pretend to be the doctor" thing? I saw that and was just like crappppp this complicates things.

Once you didn't die I knew I was finished

@ovinomanc3r 's idea was brilliant, and town actually followed through with it. After Matt died I kinda expected people to turn on ovi, but that never happened.

Town actually had two ways of clearing town and one way of catching scum in the act, so in retrospect I think I should have given Forty a 1-shot RB at least. It's difficult to change that once the game starts with an open game though.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
6 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

@ovinomanc3r 's idea was brilliant, and town actually followed through with it. After Matt died I kinda expected people to turn on ovi, but that never happened.

Town actually had two ways of clearing town and one way of catching scum in the act, so in retrospect I think I should have given Forty a 1-shot RB at least. It's difficult to change that once the game starts with an open game though.

The let's claim be a doctor worked just cause we eliminated the real threat at the beginning. It's not that powerful unless you manage to hunt one of the scum without loosing the doc, and there are enough town left to play the poll.

However I would suggest it since the beginning just to prevent the demolishing hit of scum killing and doc dying.

A weak doc is a really strong role for an open setup.

7 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

The let's claim be a doctor worked just cause we eliminated the real threat at the beginning. It's not that powerful unless you manage to hunt one of the scum without loosing the doc, and there are enough town left to play the poll.

However I would suggest it since the beginning just to prevent the demolishing hit of scum killing and doc dying.

A weak doc is a really strong role for an open setup.

Yeah, nabbing CV on turn one really clinched it. Well done town, you especially ovi.

18 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

After @GhostofNobodyInParticular whacks @FortyInRed in the head with a shovel, a computer device falls out of his pocket. He was a slicer working for whaleDyne Corporation, intending to steal the Purrgil-tracking data your crew has worked so hard to get.

@FortyInRed was a Mafia Goon.

Town wins! Thanks for playing, everybody!
Observation doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S82m5nBQJipRG8oRpFypWyEL1HFBMZgor2OziN9SW_M/edit?usp=sharing
Scum (I just noticed I referred to Forty as Matt): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MRVQ45x2STp0OB-JS4zwadtOJZlrxKLNcACceyWx10E/edit?usp=sharing

Got there in the end, good job town, bad luck scum. Thank you for modding Bertie! Good game

2 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Yeah, nabbing CV on turn one really clinched it. Well done town, you especially ovi.

I thought I was gonna get lynched d2. I developed some tendency of throwing scum mates under the bus d1 XD