Hall of Cards YouTube Channel (Update: Leadership Iron Man Ally v Crossbones)

By manoftomorrow010, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

My 5th episode! I realized I hadn't featured Klaw yet, so I've got 2 videos upcoming with him (this and 1 more).

It's been a long break, mostly for technical troubles and having to educate myself on various things related to that. But, I'm back up and running again, and returning with a little trilogy of games: Neighborhood Trouble.

This trilogy of videos will feature the same Spider-Man deck against each of the Spider-Man villain schemes (Rhino, Green Goblin x2). In addition to playing those on Expert, I'll be adding in new modular encounter sets to get more Spider-Man villains into the game. The first part features Expert Rhino and A Mess of Things.

You can find the deck I will be using for all three videos here: https://marvelcdb.com/decklist/view/1248/this-is-my-neighborhood-pal-1.0

Forgot to update here, but I've started a new series on my channel: Pre-Con Recon. Suited for new players, or experienced players who just bought a brand new hero pack, I'm looking at each pre-constructed deck for the heroes, and providing some recommendations on upgrading the deck with select cards from that hero's pack, the core set, and then, branching out to other packs.

I'm working backwards from Black Widow (so next will be Thor). I hope to get all existing folks done before Red Skull. I will interrupt the flow when Hulk and Strange come out, of course, and post their videos ASAP after physical release, when I get the cards.

Hope you like it!

Part Two of Neighborhood Trouble! Risky Business w/ Running Interference.

A brand new Pre-con Recon episode is now live, featuring Thor!

Edited by manoftomorrow010

New episode of Pre-con Recon this week, featuring Ms. Marvel.

At last, Rhino is apprehended and Norman's hostile takeover of Stark Industries has been stalled. But now, Goblin attempts to unleash his Mutagen Formula on NYC! Spider-Man has one last chance to bring down Goblin in the finale of Neighborhood Trouble.

https://youtu.be/RBBnZSSGJYs

Newest episode of Pre-con Recon features Captain America!

Look out for Dr. Strange next week as I did not receive my pack in time to record for today.

The latest episode with Dr. Strange is live!

Response Team Alpha is back for Expert Ultron.

On 7/18/2020 at 4:53 AM, manoftomorrow010 said:

Response Team Alpha is back for Expert Ultron.

Just watched this one! Really thorough, methodical, and clean. Great work. Excellent rules and trigger awareness for the first 55 minutes. You only got 2 things wrong (that I could see). When Ultron went to stage 3, the drones should have levelled up to 3. Ultron gives them the bonus. The other was drawing 6 cards while in hero mode on one occasion. It was a big turn. I think you were still in front anyway, and probably would have one anyway. Your board state stability was excellent.

Great video. I’m going to subscribe and watch the back catalogue!

5 hours ago, Chudley said:

Just watched this one! Really thorough, methodical, and clean. Great work. Excellent rules and trigger awareness for the first 55 minutes. You only got 2 things wrong (that I could see). When Ultron went to stage 3, the drones should have levelled up to 3. Ultron gives them the bonus. The other was drawing 6 cards while in hero mode on one occasion. It was a big turn. I think you were still in front anyway, and probably would have one anyway. Your board state stability was excellent.

Great video. I’m going to subscribe and watch the back catalogue!

Thanks for subscribing!

Captain Marvel vs Ronan!

(Oh, and Expert Rhino lol)

My latest episode of Pre-con Recon is live, with Hulk! This one was more rushed because of how late I got my Hulk pack. So, it's a little haphazard.

Add a new tool to your quiver with this exclusive Rise of Red Skull spoiler!

A new video is out! This time, Black Panther is taking on Klaw.

Hey everyone! A new video today, with Black Widow and some slight tweaks to Response Team Alpha against Expert Risky Business!

Rise of Red Skull begins! I am playing the campaign in Standard and Expert using Hawkeye.

Check out my first games against Crossbones.

"Shall we dance, Anton?"

Check out my first #HydraRising video featuring Black Widow against her Nemesis Villain, Taskmaster!

This deck was made to fight, so Natasha and Tony dance to the death.

Many of the content creators are focusing on Hydra-themed content this month, thanks to Rise of Red Skull injecting a lot of new Hydra goons into the game. Look for Hydra Rising from any of the creators taking part!

After a couple months off, Marvel Champions content is returning to my channel. This was supposed to be a first-experience play of Kang and Ant-Man, but I lost the initial video, so this is a second play of each.

I've waited for this moment since Dr. Strange when the Iron Man ally was released. Ant-Man finally brought us enough good Upgrades to make it possible! Here is a Leadership deck consisting only of Iron Man ally, up against Expert Crossbones.

It's been a long time, but I'm continuing the Hawkeye Standard/Expert Rise of Red Skull campaign. Check out the video against Absorbing Man!