Imperial Advisor’s Rise of Skywalker Spoilers, Triva, and Canon,  Disney+ on May 4th

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

4 minutes ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

People have a right to an opinion, even if you disagree with it.

Huh, never hear folks saying the same for my opinions.

1 minute ago, KCDodger said:

Huh, never hear folks saying the same for my opinions.

You also have a right to an opinion! And also you have a right to the opinion that no one thinks you have a right to an opinion!

Jokes aside, when I say everyone has a right to an opinion, I mean you as well :)

2 minutes ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

You also have a right to an opinion! And also you have a right to the opinion that no one thinks you have a right to an opinion!

Jokes aside, when I say everyone has a right to an opinion, I mean you as well :)

Then that puts us here. I'm just saying there's some people who like to target others who don't need defending.

38v2hghtb0c41.jpg

by leokkpls

Sith Master Tor Valum

This article was published and is considered to be an error . Retraction is in order.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

t8fl58g0c5c41.jpg

ujvepci5xcd41.png

7rc7b7spicd41.jpg

On 1/27/2020 at 2:44 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

O...kay, that's

Weird.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 7:59 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

What's this from, out of curiosity? Intrigued at the chance of getting Royal Guard Interceptors back....

8mga0by942e41.jpg

Alternate ending

2 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Alternate ending

Much better, but wouldn't save the film.

wib01wifede41.jpg

That skimmer was at least part practical effect.

9r9v9kb3fme41.jpg

g1kv5330roe41.jpg

gmnhkbx23rg41.jpg

Release of Blu-Ray and DVD is April 30

y85ogvxb0xg41.jpg

On 2/14/2020 at 6:00 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Release of Blu-Ray and DVD is April 30

y85ogvxb0xg41.jpg

51va1h49gph41.png

March 31?

@Hiemfire it’s official

7 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

@Hiemfire it’s official

The Rise of Skywalker bonus content

• The Skywalker Legacy (120m 06s) - History lives on forever in this special of over 2 hours in documentary format that includes making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

• Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase (14m 15s) - Immerse yourself in the process of filming the epic speeder chase scene and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.

• Aliens in the Desert (5m 57s) - See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scene.

• DO: Key to the Past (5m 33s) - Explore Rey's connection to the mystery of his parents' disappearance and learn a little more about the newest droid in the galaxy.

• Warwick & Son (5m 37s) - Warwick Davis, who played Ewok Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, wears the costume once again and this time, alongside his son, Harrison.

• Cast of Creatures (7m 44s) - The team behind the incredible creatures in the saga reveals details of makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that brings them to life!

Total length approx. 157 mins

TLJ was 165 mins and TFA was 149 mins.

pjsdvdcjlwh41.png