Imperial Advisor’s Rise of Skywalker Spoilers, Triva, and Canon,  Disney+ on May 4th

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

1 hour ago, GreenDragoon said:

No I am certainly no Thrawn, but using your hidden planet to assemble a huge fleet of Star Destroyers, all underground , while also developping new tech for the cannon with out getting noticed by anyone? Really? All the transports that have to go through this weird thing (a wormhole?) to get there and nobody ever noticed? Or is there a normal way instead? That again nobody noticed.

The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many plot points some consider to be "unnatural."

I'm sure an explanation of "how" will be given in some other material. I personally don't think the movie needed to take more time to explain how the fleet came to exist, especially when it was already jam-packed with tons of other explanations for stuff. The fleet was a threat, and that's all that mattered.

I have concerns about agriculture on the Sith homeworld.

Canon Sith Legions

The 3rd Legion: REVAN (!!)

The 5th Legion: Andeddu

The 17th Legion: Tanis

The 26th Legion: Tenebrous

The 39th Legion: Phobos

The 44th Legion: Desolous

3 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

No Nien Numb?

He was played by two actors, Mike Quinn/Kipsang Rotich (voice), both of whom portrayed Nien Numb in Episodes VI, VII, VII and IX .

13 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Canon Sith Legions

The 3rd Legion: REVAN (!!)

The 5th Legion: Andeddu

The 17th Legion: Tanis

The 26th Legion: Tenebrous

The 39th Legion: Phobos

The 44th Legion: Desolous

Screenshot_2019-12-20_at_11.26.14_AM.png

17 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Screenshot_2019-12-20_at_11.26.14_AM.png

Revan (obviously) Tenebrous and Desolous I'm familiar with from Legends. Though only loosely on the latter 2.

Edit: Specifically about the latter 2, iirc Tenebrous was one of the 4 founding Sith lords that enslaved Korriban and Desolous was one of the higher ranking Sith lords that Darth Bane exterminated during his founding of the Two Sith sub-tradition. I could be wrong though.

Edited by Hiemfire
2 hours ago, GreenDragoon said:

That would be ridiculously stupid though.

Again the Thrawn books: he deduces the DeathStar from the transport of resources. No I am certainly no Thrawn, but using your hidden planet to assemble a huge fleet of Star Destroyers, all underground , while also developping new tech for the cannon with out getting noticed by anyone? Really? All the transports that have to go through this weird thing (a wormhole?) to get there and nobody ever noticed? Or is there a normal way instead? That again nobody noticed.

Keep in mind that even Rey's books knew about the planet, just not the location. You'd expect that someone had been on that for centuries and failed. But a ton of transports could just... go?

I figured Palps had most or all that stuff in place prior to Return of the Jedi. Diverting needed resources from the Empire to stock his private comeback fleet sounds in character.

2 hours ago, GreenDragoon said:

Edited by Tayloraj100
Oops double post
42 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I find interesting how their ship has a lot of smoke in the afterburners.

8 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Jedi voices we hear

Ahsoka Tano/Ashley Eckstein

So she's in the credits as a voice role for that character, but...

...is she definitely one of the 'dead Jedi' voices? IE., Ahsoka is definitely dead by this movie?

Or, since the Ghost appears in the Resistance fleet...is it possible her voiceover comes from that part, and Ahsoka is alive?

Do we know for sure?

(Also interesting: Ahsoka and Kanan, but no Ezra, eh? Hmmmm…)

7 hours ago, GreenDragoon said:

Again the Thrawn books: he deduces the DeathStar from the transport of resources. No I am certainly no Thrawn, but using your hidden planet to assemble a huge fleet of Star Destroyers, all underground , while also developping new tech for the cannon with out getting noticed by anyone? Really? All the transports that have to go through this weird thing (a wormhole?) to get there and nobody ever noticed? Or is there a normal way instead? That again nobody noticed.

Until I hear a better explanation, since they all looked like SD1s, I’m going to go with the ship’s weren’t actually “built” for this fleet, but rather palp funneled decommissioned ships here and had them refit with the new super laser afterward.

Still presents a bunch of logistical problems, but less than outright construction.

And it was a good movie, so I’m OK with it.

When Kylo was confronted by the knights, I was half expecting him to go “Really, guys?”

i48venrjmq541.jpg

The planet in the opening scene is Mustafar.

1 hour ago, Forgottenlore said:

When Kylo was confronted by the knights, I was half expecting him to go “Really, guys?”

hrju4b7dyl541.jpg

He was thinking it.

pua77p4w8y541.jpg

11 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

This is the one time I actually will prefer my head canon.. Finn wanted to tell Rey he’s in Love with Poe.

14 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

Finn wanted to tell Rey he’s in Love with Poe.

😇 Anyone could see THAT.

ubddxdborv541.jpg

vqzbwcjxjx541.jpg

91v0h75mog541.jpg

bmm4kq9skg541.jpg

Rey is Granddaughter to His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Palpatine the Great.

That would make Rey a Crown Princess.

Rey is a Disney Princess.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:33 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Jedi voices we hear

Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill

Princess Leia Organa Solo/Carrie Fisher

Anakin Skywalker/Hayden Christiansen

Luminara Unduli/Olivia D'abo

Ahsoka Tano/Ashley Eckstein

Aayla Secura/Jennifer Hale

Mace Windu/Samuel L. Jackson

Obi-Wan Kenobi/Sir Alec Guinness and Ewan McGregor

Yoda/Frank Oz

Adi Gallia/Angelique Perrin

Kanan Jarrus/Freddie Prinze Jr.

Qui-Gon Jinn/Liam Neeson

Breakdown of what was said

9ic4mrli40641.jpg

16 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Rey is Granddaughter to His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Palpatine the Great.

That would make Rey a Crown Princess.

Rey is a Disney Princess.

"Oh, Senator Palpatine, I've always wanted to make love to a prune" said no upper class woman ever.

Any kids of Palpy's have to be from a last-night trist in a seedy cantina on the lower levels of Coruscant.

Rey's last name is Snow.

3 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

Rey's last name is Snow Sands .