Imperial Advisor’s Rise of Skywalker Spoilers, Triva, and Canon,  Disney+ on May 4th

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

@Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun . I bring to you a continuity question: What is the canon scale for the CR90?

My evidence for consideration: 1) the Cross Section books, that show crew inside, giving it a sense of scale that seems to go in line with the 100+ meters.

2) the C-ROC/Gozanti, at around half the size of a CR90.. comes out to about the size of a Boeing 747...

3) The Rise of Skywalker. The CR90 shown in the cave seems far smaller than it should, as you can see people working on and around it.. for me, it looks to be more in scale of the afore mentioned 747 (or maybe smaller?)

26 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

@Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun 3) The Rise of Skywalker. The CR90 shown in the cave seems far smaller than it should, as you can see people working on and around it.. for me, it looks to be more in scale of the afore mentioned 747 (or maybe smaller?)

Personally speaking, I wouldn't take ANYTHING from ToS to be accurate. Or canon, for that matter.

Visual depictions in film and tv should never be used to determine size or scale of things like this. Model and film makers simply have too many variables to juggle to make it a reliable source.

LucasFlims Doug Chiang revealed unused “double decker” Super Star Destroyer

c1tbrqkkava51.jpg