The Last Jedi Appreciation Thread! (Oddly contains RoS spoilers???)

By KCDodger, in X-Wing Off-Topic

**** homie do you regularly quote month old posts?

To be fair, Imperial Spam poster What's His Face recently bumped it.

MeatyEnchantingAlligator-size_restricted

9 hours ago, Shadowshand said:

Ugh. Never have I loathed a line in a film so, so much. Painfully bad.

14 hours ago, KCDodger said:

**** homie do you regularly quote month old posts?

Dayum girl, why you gotta do me like that. Sometimes I respond with the glacial speed of Rian Johnson's space-chases, simple as that.

5 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

Dayum girl, why you gotta do me like that. Sometimes I respond with the glacial speed of Rian Johnson's space-chases, simple as that.

Well at least you gendered me correctly.

Anyway, dude, just... Look at it this way man, it's- it's been over two years. Let the past die, yeah? It's all been said and done. We all know where everyone stands on it.

5 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

Haha! I understand and I loathed it as well. I only used it here in jest with the context about the thread being bumped when the thread was on it's way out. I didn't mean any ill will from it! 😅

Edited by Shadowshand
7 hours ago, KCDodger said:

Well at least you gendered me correctly.

Anyway, dude, just... Look at it this way man, it's- it's been over two years. Let the past die, yeah? It's all been said and done. We all know where everyone stands on it.

At this point, my rage for tlj is little more than self-patody Just think of me as Simon Pegg's character from Spaced. Although his rage was directed at The Phantom Menace.

(if you haven't watched it, you really should - even if it is over 20 years old now, the pop culture references are still timeless).

God I'm showing my age now.

1 minute ago, FTS Gecko said:

At this point, my rage for tlj is little more than self-patody Just think of me as Simon Pegg's character from Spaced. Although his rage was directed at The Phantom Menace.

(if you haven't watched it, you really should - even if it is over 20 years old now, the pop culture references are still timeless).

God I'm showing my age now.

I'm not terribly young either, at my late 20s.

Look FTS, I get that it's self parody to some degree but you've gotta' ask, is the parody really funny, or is it just kind of an exhausting bit that makes one hard to approach? I mean man, every time TLJ comes up... It's like clockwork, no offense.

You just gotta' ask yourself, "Should I?" - because, trust me. The world knows my dude, the world knows.