Un-Named Steel Strategy Armada Podcast

By shmitty, in Star Wars: Armada

2 hours ago, ArmadaMatt said:

Thanks so much for the great podcast you guys put out. Always enjoy listening!

Were some (or all) of you part of play testing the new rules changes. Kind of got that impression. If so, would love to hear an episode about how play testing works, to the extent that you're allowed to discuss.

You will find my name in the credits. The NDA we sign is pretty broad about the process. I will see what we can discuss about it though. We do want to have a mailbag style podcast in the near future. We will bring up that topic.

And speaking of that. We are planning to do a podcast soon where we answer listener and we questions.

So, what do you want us to talk about?

A great episode. Thanks for taking the time to make the podcast.

Why no dcaps on last hh?

1 hour ago, Green Knight said:

Why no dcaps on last hh?

He thinks he needs the bid.

On 12/3/2020 at 2:46 PM, Ginkapo said:

**** hipsters

(You need slicers still)

But that's a flotilla.

I enjoy the podcast, but it's usually easier for me to read than listen, so thanks for putting up more written content, Steel strategy!

Weird to list Agate, who is a VERY good commander, as completely bonkers broken.

" Shmitty: A - My favorite new admiral. If there were tournaments to play in, I would be winning them with Kraken. Immediately competitive with the GCW factions"

Awesome man :D

Very good writeup.

@BiggsIRL I'm right in line with you on Ozzel. People are sleeping on him hard. With pacing/anticipating being so important to pass tokens, the fact that I can speed up/slow down on a DIME is way more powerful than people realize right now. I'm all in.

2 hours ago, Green Knight said:

Weird to list Agate, who is a VERY good commander, as completely bonkers broken.

Bonkers broken? They just gave her an A and said she's among the best of the Rebel commanders, not that she's overpowered or anything.

3 minutes ago, Formynder4 said:

Bonkers broken? They just gave her an A and said she's among the best of the Rebel commanders, not that she's overpowered or anything.

Read what Biggs wrote... he gave her above S.

Dont be too notpicky, next someone might question how good Truthy's memory is in respect to Sloane...

Tagge challenge accepted.

10 hours ago, FoxOmega44 said:

@BiggsIRL I'm right in line with you on Ozzel. People are sleeping on him hard. With pacing/anticipating being so important to pass tokens, the fact that I can speed up/slow down on a DIME is way more powerful than people realize right now. I'm all in.

The more I play with Swift Return thr more I start to appreciate Ozzel

I used vassel to make copies of copies ect. to see the flight path of a CR90 nav teams madine to see what crazyness came come of being able to go anywhere. And yes Nu-Ozzel will be amazing to play!

20 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

http://www.steelstrategy.com/2020/12/armada-15-era-commanders-rankings.html

Start arguing about commander rankings! We're right and you're wrong.

Or rather, I'm right and shmitty and Truthiness are wrong. And YOU can be right if you agree with me!

Basically, if we were all teachers, Biggs is the one you go to in order to get an easy A. Proof of Biggs softness:
Smitty Average: 2.46
Truthi Average: 2.68
Biggs Average: 3.32

Edited by Truthiness
1 hour ago, Truthiness said:

Basically, if we were all teachers, Biggs is the one you go to in order to get an easy A. Proof of Biggs softness:
Smitty Average: 2.46
Truthi Average: 2.68
Biggs Average: 3.32

If I have 7 tiers, I'm going to use all 7.