Yaimpar be te Bes'uliik OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Kebiin and Tam aim at the hatch and open it. ready to shoot

Okay. They are spread out around the hatch, one of them is trying to work on the door controls, but Orokos is stopping him :P (now I'm having the same problem you were!).

Difficulty to shoot them is Easy.

(wtf.. I still can't log on.... I'm going to start using real dice soon. you hear me Orokos??)

(maybe if i make a new account?.... hang on...)

Need me to make rolls for you?

YES.

Please?

What’s the pool?

Easy difficulty, both Kebiin and Tam have 1eP+2eA and they get a Boost from Accurate.

2eA + 1eP + 1eD i believe

So bad news. I’m logged in, but the dice roller itself isn’t working. Further investigation shows the last roll orokos recorded looks to have been at about 2247 last night, which leads me to believe it’s been down for everyone for a while now.

Have you considered using the D1-C3 web app?

2 minutes ago, ShockHelix said:

Have you considered using the D1-C3 web app?

Korean Boy Band? well, they can't be worse than Orokos....

디원스 (D1CE), "우리는 찰떡돌" (K-POP) 49s.jpg

It’s this.

https://dice.skyjedi.com

You set up a channel for the game, and it lets you keep track of rolls, initiative, wounds/strain, destiny pools, etc etc all in one place.

does it work on phones? (bad enough I use my work computer :) )

Okay, I think I set up a channel. I'm going to experiment and get back to you. The channel name is the name of the campaign with the same capitalization (if it makes any difference).

4 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

does it work on phones? (bad enough I use my work computer :) )

Works on my IPhone at least

Okay, I rolled for Kebiin, and I think you're gonna want to keep it. 4 Success, 1 Advantage, and a Triumph. You want to take out 2 with a crit and pass on a Boost?

If you enter the campaign name and a username into the front page and click enter, it'll take you to the thread.

ok... i have a dice select

?

the channel.. (sorry) I 'logged on' and i see a dice selection, is that right?

(I'll keep what you rolled :D )

Yes. Now you just add the dice you need and roll 'em.

i did a test

I'm not seeing anything... @ShockHelix is there any button you need to press to show the roll?

did i do the channel correctly?