Yaimpar be te Bes'uliik OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

hmmm... do the scans show any possible locations?

1 minute ago, RuusMarev said:

hmmm... do the scans show any possible locations?

For gaining entrance? Yes. The dark gray circles (the ones that are the same color as the squares) and the large gray square (towards the upper-right corner) are very close to the surface.

29 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

For gaining entrance? Yes. The dark gray circles (the ones that are the same color as the squares) and the large gray square (towards the upper-right corner) are very close to the surface.

Like the gray circle next to the sensor box? (or is that the depression the hatch is in?)

9 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

Like the gray circle next to the sensor box? (or is that the depression the hatch is in?)

That is the depression near the hatch. I'm talking about the rings. I admit that using different shades of gray for everything was not necessarily the smartest of ideas... :P

34 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

That is the depression near the hatch. I'm talking about the rings. I admit that using different shades of gray for everything was not necessarily the smartest of ideas... :P

aaahhh, i see.. is the box an access as well? (to the left of the sensor?)

aaahhh, i see.. is the box an access as well? (to the left of the sensor?)

No, that is underground fairly deep.

ok

I numbered the rings so it'll be easier for you to say which ones. I didn't bother numbering the big box on the edge of the large crater, since that one is pretty obvious. I also changed the color of the caverns under the Recusant to black so they'll be easier to see.

Awesome, we'll go for #5 first.

Okay, please go ahead and narrate the events up til now.

You don't have a fusion cutter, a fusion cutter is what you'd need to cut through the hatch. Would you please edit that out of the post?

I'll go ahead and narrate you to #5.

is there one on the Wayfarer?

Sure. Flip a DP and I'll say the Wayfarer has one in its stock of tools.

7 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Sure. Flip a DP and I'll say the Wayfarer has one in its stock of tools.

hmm... if I do, then I'll edit it so a VT tells them about the cutter.. 😄

Just now, RuusMarev said:

hmm... if I do, then I'll edit it so a VT tells them about the cutter.. 😄

Or they could just radio back and ask if Naz can find one on board (you could just gloss over that since ShockHelix won't be able to respond).

Is site 5 somesort of supply transfer?

You'll have to find out...

Any interface with the junction box? Are they able to get any information out of it?

(They'll check out the four larger access door/rooms to see if there is anything in them.. the only other path leads back to the wreck, nothing towards the sensors?)

Just now, RuusMarev said:

Any interface with the junction box? Are they able to get any information out of it?

No.

(They'll check out the four larger access door/rooms to see if there is anything in them.. the only other path leads back to the wreck, nothing towards the sensors?)

Go ahead and post IC, I'll narrate their what they find.
The other path goes in the direction of the wreck, but you don't know where it actually goes or what it links up with.

..A laser cannon, huh? Ok, we'll continue with the other large ...umm.. silos i guess?

They each also have light laser cannons. All looks pretty functional, but no power.

I'm guessing the buttons are to open the outer doors?

Yes.

@RuusMarev , you are up IC, and then what's your plan from here?

K&T will check out the last passage...