Yaimpar be te Bes'uliik OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

I think the only area left is the cabins?

They'll look for anything left behind by the inhabitants...

(I'll probably think of something else..)

Okay, sounds good. Once you're done with the lift and the VT, I'll narrate you up there.

I think there was some confusion about the sensor package in the Recusant, so I wanted to clear it up. The sensor package you were working on reaches out to Extreme range on the personal scale, but the tech jumble also received sensor data from somewhere else nearby. Something somewhere that is now not transmitting. If you find that, you may be able to increase the sensor range dramatically.

For searching the quarters, make an Average Perception check. You get 2 Boost from the VTs if they assist you.

Tam Perception, VT assist: : 2eA+2eB+2eD 1 success
a-s.png a-s.png b-s.png b--.png d-f-f.png d--.png

The rooms are pretty much cleared out, all you find are some bits and pieces, but not more than you'd find under (or in) the couch in a hotel room. Some loose change, some depleted power cells, etc. Go ahead and add 25 credits to the sheet.

You find a ring with a symbol on it. Go ahead and make an Easy Knowledge (Warfare) or Knowledge (Lore) check with a Boost.

Tam knowledge check: : 3eA+1eB+1eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png a-a.png b--.png d-f.png

sigh... Tam do your homework!

It's a symbol she's seen before, but she can't really place it. She remembers that it looks similar to a symbol used by a famous Mandalorian, but she can't remember who, or what exactly they did. Must've been paying to much attention to her droids and not enough to the world around her, though Haven is pretty remote.

2 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

It's a symbol she's seen before, but she can't really place it. She remembers that it looks similar to a symbol used by a famous Mandalorian, but she can't remember who, or what exactly they did. Must've been paying to much attention to her droids and not enough to the world around her, though Haven is pretty remote.

Yup, that's a fair assessment! Lol

She'll show it to Kebiin for sure 😄

Please go ahead and post IC, then if you want Kebiin to try to recognize it, it'll be Easy difficulty, but I'm going to flip a DP to upgrade. :D

37 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Please go ahead and post IC, then if you want Kebiin to try to recognize it, it'll be Easy difficulty, but I'm going to flip a DP to upgrade. :D

no boost? :(

2 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

no boost? :(

You actually should have a boost: forgot a die : 1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
b-a-a.png

1 minute ago, RuusMarev said:

Kebiin Knowlage check, identify ring : 4eA+1eC 0 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Despair
a-s.png a--.png a-a-a.png a--.png c-d.png

Frustrated This Just In GIF by Homes.com - Find & Share on GIPHY

That brings it up to 4 Advantage.

Despair. Exactly what I was hoping for! :D :D

Kebiin isn't sure, but she thinks Tam is right that it belonged to a famous Mandalorian. She thinks it might have been the Mandalorian who led a faction that supported the CIS during the Clone Wars (not Death Watch. One that actually fought for the CIS).

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

You actually should have a boost: forgot a die : 1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
b-a-a.png

That brings it up to 4 Advantage.

Despair. Exactly what I was hoping for! :D :D

Kebiin isn't sure, but she thinks Tam is right that it belonged to a famous Mandalorian. She thinks it might have been the Mandalorian who led a faction that supported the CIS during the Clone Wars (not Death Watch. One that actually fought for the CIS).

Huh GIFs | Tenor

For my headcanon purposes, Spar led a small group of Mandalorians that supported the CIS. Much smaller scale than in Legends.

Tam and Kebiin don't necessarily know that much though. This is just by way of explanation.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

aahhh, Spar.. (not what I thought he was doing at the time, but that is now an alternative timeline :D )

1 minute ago, RuusMarev said:

She felt it was some sort of bad luck that she couldn't remember where she saw this before..

:D Nice.

Sorry, I'm laughing really hard right now. Sometimes the dice fall just right .

Just now, RuusMarev said:

aahhh, Spar.. (not what I thought he was doing at the time, but that is now an alternative timeline :D )

Yeah. Just to further clarify, I'm only taking the general concept of Spar leading a group of Mando'ade for the Separatists, none of the details should be assumed to be true because most of them aren't.

alrighty, how much time to get the equipment up and running? and can we determine the location of the "relay"?

A couple hours to get the personal-scale sensor package online. Basically "screen-wipe amount of time." Once you have it online, you can make an Average Computers check to figure out where the relay is.

Kebiin computer check, find relay : 2eA+2eP+2eD 3 successes, 1 threat
a-s.png a-a.png p-s.png p-s-s.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

man.. just can't get a break.... I better get all triumphs when we build the Besuliik..

It is showing as being about 700 yards off the starboard bow of the ship. Looking out the window of the Recusant, the location looks to be another small crater, but it looks bare.

You aren't getting any signal from the relay, but the sensor node is still connecting to something.

Where to now? What's your plan from here?

I was considering sending the VT's to scout it out.. but maybe have the group take the tug and check it out..

Okay, either works.

Any checks needed, or narrate the end of repairs and their plan to investigate? (and flight there?)

No checks are needed, go ahead and narrate away.