What's new at your favorite Star Wars: Armada wiki

By Triangular, in Star Wars: Armada

Excellent news!

New ship comparison charts are online with the new wave 8 content. (Maybe without errors this time?)

I also loaded up a new squadron comparison chart to get rid of the wrong card effect for Malee Hurra. (What kind of name is that?)

Thank you! These charts are excellent!

The wiki got a bit of design and all Expansion now have an infobox with relevant infos like SKU, ISBN, and release date.

The errata for Admiral Raddus and Evade are online. Also I updated the " history " section, added the announcement of Clone Wars and wave 8 in 2019. (If anyone knows the exact date of the FFG announcement of Clone Wars at Celebration. I guessed it was April 13 (because that's my birthday).

And I decided to start a wiki blog . Visitors welcome!

8 hours ago, Green Knight said:

Why is there a category for "crew upgrade cards"?

https://starwars-armada.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Crew_Upgrade_Cards

No such thing in Armada, is there?

That's for navigation purposes at the wiki only.

There are 14 different upgrade card types. That's too much for the top navigation , so I did decide to split them up in Commander ,
Crew (= Officers , Support Teams , Weapons Teams , and Boarding Teams ),
Weapons ( Laser , Ion , Ordnance , Superweapon ),
Retrofits (= Defensiv Retrofits , Offensive Retrofits , Experimental Retrofits , Fleet Support , and Fleet Command ).

Titles you would find in faction specific categories .

I found that there are many research terms for "Imperial" and "Raddus" at the wiki. So I created some new disambiguation and redirect pages.

From today on it's enough to type in the first three letters of a commanders name into the search bar to get the according Commander Upgrade Card as a suggestion.

e.g. "Thr" for "Grand Admiral Thrawn" or "Jer" for "Moff Jerjerrod"

Give it a try! Any other cards/items you would like to be easier to find? Let me a note!

On 12/9/2019 at 5:12 AM, Triangular said:

New ship comparison charts are online with the new wave 8 content. (Maybe without errors this time?)

I also loaded up a new squadron comparison chart to get rid of the wrong card effect for Malee Hurra. (What kind of name is that?)

In that ship comparison chart, the ISD-1 seems to have a red dice only in anti-squadrons

An error?

Edited by AdmiralOldOwlz
9 hours ago, AdmiralOldOwlz said:

In that ship comparison chart, the ISD-1 seems to have a red dice only in anti-squadrons

An error?

An error it is. I will correct this as soon as possible.

10 hours ago, Green Knight said:

This page is sad, bc there is no Salvo icon 😥

https://starwars-armada.fandom.com/wiki/Icons

I wish FFG would provide such things as icons. I'm still waiting for anything to scan...

On 1/23/2020 at 7:02 AM, Green Knight said:

It is just a clerical nitpick, but this page is also missing the RitR Objective mention in the icons on the bottom.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:02 PM, Green Knight said:

I added the icon and the red token.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:35 PM, AdmiralOldOwlz said:

The ISD-1 flak dice in the comparison charts are now blue+black.

I made screenshots while watching @Crabbok 's unboxing video. At the moment the wiki is complete, but if someone has some really good scans, I would like to replace the following cards:

🙏 😔

Edited by Triangular
updated state of wiki
20 minutes ago, Triangular said:

I don't have the Onager or Starhawk in my own hands. Could anyone provide a good scan or good photo of the following upgrade cards:

• Heavy Fire Zone
  • Local Fire-Control System
  • Flagship-Bridge

(or whatever the english names are)

🙏 😔

I don't know of any.

I have some bad scans, with English text added in on warlords.

Maybe you can use those until we get good scans?

2 hours ago, Green Knight said:

I don't know of any.

I have some bad scans, with English text added in on warlords.

Maybe you can use those until we get good scans?

That's nice! But I'm quite good with bad scans myself! 😄

On 1/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, Triangular said:

I found that there are many research terms for "Imperial" and "Raddus" at the wiki. So I created some new disambiguation and redirect pages.

From today on it's enough to type in the first three letters of a commanders name into the search bar to get the according Commander Upgrade Card as a suggestion.

e.g. "Thr" for "Grand Admiral Thrawn" or "Jer" for "Moff Jerjerrod"

Give it a try! Any other cards/items you would like to be easier to find? Let me a note!

I did the same for unique officer upgrade cards and some other upgrades and squadrons. "Grint", "Tua" or "Derlin" is enough to be lead to the according upgrades. Now you can type "XX9" and will get "XX-9 Turbolasers" as suggestion, "Marek" to come to "Maarek Stele ..." or you can type "Blount" to get "Lieutenant Blount Z-95 ..."

Thanks for your work. I’ve been using it more frequently lately.

Quick proofread: on squadron comparison charts, the interceptor is missing swarm.

13 hours ago, deDios said:

Thanks for your work. I’ve been using it more frequently lately.

Quick proofread: on squadron comparison charts, the interceptor is missing swarm.

Thank you. I uploaded a correct file for the anti-squad comparison chart.

Edit: And ship comparison no shows correct shield values for Hammerhead Corvettes.

(Did I ever mention that I hate those comparison charts ... 😏 )

Edited by Triangular

Looking through the Rebellion in the Rim information, I didn't seem to see anywhere that directly lists the total fleet cap at 250 points.

Relevant section from RitR Manual: Page 18, under Refit and Expand Fleets, last sentence of the first paragraph.

Edited by Astrodar

FAQ 5.1.1 intel is online. (All but campaign clarifications yet...)

All info about the new Upgrade Card Collection online now!

You'll find all the reveald cards and more stuff as well.

24 minutes ago, Triangular said:

All info about the new Upgrade Card Collection online now!

You'll find all the reveald cards and more stuff as well.

Where did you get the card counts from?

50 minutes ago, Thrindal said:

Where did you get the card counts from?

Intel Officer 😁