What's new at your favorite Star Wars: Armada wiki

By Triangular, in Star Wars: Armada

22 hours ago, Triangular said:

All info about the new Upgrade Card Collection online now!

You'll find all the reveald cards and more stuff as well.

Assuming your Intel Officer is correct, your count only goes to 287 cards.
The following are not included: Admiral Chiraneau, Bail Organa, Governor Pryce, Strategic Advisor, Engineering Team.
Given that we know Pass tokens are a thing, I can see Bail, Pryce and Strategic Advisor not being included, but perhaps Admiral Chiraneau and Engineering Team (x2) were missed in your list?

5 hours ago, Fraggle_Rock said:

Assuming your Intel Officer is correct, your count only goes to 287 cards.
The following are not included: Admiral Chiraneau, Bail Organa, Governor Pryce, Strategic Advisor, Engineering Team.
Given that we know Pass tokens are a thing, I can see Bail, Pryce and Strategic Advisor not being included, but perhaps Admiral Chiraneau and Engineering Team (x2) were missed in your list?

Thank you for helping. Chiraneau was missing in action and was included just now. Engineering Team has been there already. (Support Team, 3rd slot).

Only Bail, Pryce and Strategic Advisor are missing in the UCC as far as I know.

P.S. Itβ€˜s 290 cards exactly.

Edited by Triangular
Count Numbers

Hello admired Admirals,

Bureau of Ships and Services πŸš€ πŸ›‚ is glad to announce:

Please take a look, feel free to use links to jump around and find all the mistakes the team* made.

* It's a very small team, so ... join in! πŸ€—

Thanks for your work on this - the wiki is invaluable!

10 hours ago, Triangular said:

* It's a very small team, so ... join in! πŸ€—

I sometimes fix typos πŸ™ƒ

All new texts, points, and other changes for the changed cards in the Upgrace Card Collection are now online. And I created an overview , which you can find in " Armada 1.5 " entry as well. Also added the Intel change to the list.

Now I'm waiting for published or scanned new upgrade cards ...

The new ship expansions for the Clone Wars and upgrades are now online.

The wiki now has more than 700 pages to inform and guide the community.

The Bureau of Ships and Services says fare well the FFG forums! ( Bantha Poodoo! )