Reservoir Seppies [Mafia]

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

You making excuses as well @Caldias ?

That was one **** of a shot

Well this how it went for me, end of day was about the time i ended up getting off work so i kinda just lapsed thinking about this and by the time i remembered again i was home and it was too late.

Also i wanted a vote like always but was uncomfortable not being the hammer. that's why i put pod back to L-1 i think and then unvoted since i wasn't and am still not convinced hes scum. Also it was day one so everything's up in the air anyways.

examines jacket and chest in disbelief - no laser holes found, just that tattoo I wish I hadn't gotten at 17

I was surprised itโ€™s Ovi that bite the bullet. Instead of Pod, who hard claim to be a Town Tracker.

I wonder why ๐Ÿ˜

Is @PodRacer one of the baddies?

3 hours ago, PodRacer said:

You making excuses as well @Caldias ?

Excuses for what?

When I showed back up to vote, there was no longer a majority. I tried to keep an eye on it but couldn't focus on it due to children and when I came back time was up.

51 minutes ago, Constantine Valdor said:

I was surprised itโ€™s Ovi that bite the bullet. Instead of Pod, who hard claim to be a Town Tracker.

I wonder why ๐Ÿ˜

Is @PodRacer one of the baddies?

Asking the real questions. Pod, you want to talk about what you did last night?

47 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

what do you mean last night?

What if

Pod is the tracker. The medic saves him at night cuz I mean seems like a good move. Scum tries to kill him. Fails

Ovi gets shoot by the vig through the plumbing.

1 hour ago, Matt3412 said:

What if

Pod is the tracker. The medic saves him at night cuz I mean seems like a good move. Scum tries to kill him. Fails

Ovi gets shoot by the vig through the plumbing.

Possible, but why do you think that would be the case? Seems a little overly complicated.

33 minutes ago, Caldias said:

Possible, but why do you think that would be the case? Seems a little overly complicated.

And it requires a dumb vig to just shoot Ovi N1. You're generally supposed to save your shot(s) until you know what to do with it.

3 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

Last night I tracked GNIP , he didn't go anywhere.

When you say 'real' do you really mean ' wifom loaded' questions?

4 hours ago, Caldias said:

Excuses for what?

When I showed back up to vote, there was no longer a majority. I tried to keep an eye on it but couldn't focus on it due to children and when I came back time was up.

You passed an opportunity to hammer did you not? Posting after GNIP but before the wagon vanished?

27 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

And it requires a dumb vig to just shoot Ovi N1. You're generally supposed to save your shot(s) until you know what to do with it.

Ever heard of the phrase

Shooters gotta shoot

1 hour ago, Caldias said:

The vig could have thought ovi was a cult leader, he did elude to it jokingly. That is just as much of a threat to town.

2 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

Ever heard of the phrase

Shooters gotta shoot

Except they don't need to shoot, hence the word "dumb."

The odds of hitting a scum player increase as the game goes on. If you hit a town player without context (which you also have more of later in the game), you are sowing confusion and doing a disservice compared to not shooting.

Therefore, blind picking a target N1 is pretty much always the worst way to use your vig role.

Which makes a "bad vig kill, failed scum kill," unlikely, to say the least.

17 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Except they don't need to shoot, hence the word "dumb."

The odds of hitting a scum player increase as the game goes on. If you hit a town player without context (which you also have more of later in the game), you are sowing confusion and doing a disservice compared to not shooting.

Therefore, blind picking a target N1 is pretty much always the worst way to use your vig role.

Which makes a "bad vig kill, failed scum kill," unlikely, to say the least.

All of this is facts.

I dont think they are in dispute either.

I feel the need to state.

I'm not the vig, lol

Just to cut some of the obfuscation, I can confirm the scenario that Matt proposed definitely did not happen. I don't want to give any other information, but I can confirm that that scenario in particular did not happen.

1 hour ago, PodRacer said:

##vote @PodRacer - I did do something last night.

52 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

The vig could have thought ovi was a cult leader, he did elude to it jokingly. That is just as much of a threat to town.

This makes no sense. What Cult Leader soft-claims D1?

1 hour ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

##vote @PodRacer - I did do something last night.

This makes no sense. What Cult Leader soft-claims D1?

???

Not according to my info

Right now I don't think Pod is looking good for the reason Constantine pointed out and Matt looks a little scum buddy-ish to me with his wild tale.

##vote Podracer

Vote Count:

1. FortyInRed (L-5)

2. GNIP (L-5)

3. Jabbawookie (L-5)

4. Constantine Valdor (L-5)

5. Madaghmire (L-5)

6. Matt3412 (L-5)

7. PodRacer (L-3) (GNIP, Caldias)

8. Caldias (L-5)

24 hours remaining.

2 hours ago, PodRacer said:

When you say 'real' do you really mean ' wifom loaded' questions?

Not according to my info

##vote Pod

Annoyingly my wagon consists of my top thee suspects.

Bravo lads

Bravo.

Alright. Pod claimed tracker.

GNIPs is claiming some kind of night role.

@Constantine Valdor would you care to elaborate on "your info?"

You all seem very sure of yourselves, which means one of you is probably scum and can be nailed to the wall.