Reservoir Seppies [Mafia]

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Where is @Madaghmire and @FortyInRed ... We need you guys to chip in more.

I have now rejected the idea that ovi and I were swapped.

14 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

Also if we are wrong on pod then 3 town are dead before we get you... that's a great trade for scum.

...Kinda?
I think that’s an unfair way to look at it, given the no lynch day 1. In that context, we’re catching scum as soon as reasonably possible at this point in the game to correct. A 50/50 chance is fantastic.

Fantastic it is, but right we must be

41 minutes ago, Constantine Valdor said:

Where is @Madaghmire and @FortyInRed ... We need you guys to chip in more.

Sorry, v busy 48 hours at work and family coming in town this weekend so I'm cleaning the house like a madman (we can't have them knowing that I actually live and eat here, after all, because that makes a mess).

From rereading the updates, my money is still on Pod. Though I'm willing to be convinced otherwise

Well I definitely got a 'your target went nowhere' as opposed to a' no result', so I don't think I was roleblocked.

Remember the wisdom I shared on day one in regards to reads, they will be very valuable later on.

Study who pushed me today, and perhaps who gaslighted me originally to find CVs partner in crime.

I think matt may be towns MVP here.

I really dont want to vote for pod but I feel a no vote is worse

1 hour remaining.

2 hours ago, PodRacer said:

Well I definitely got a 'your target went nowhere' as opposed to a' no result', so I don't think I was roleblocked.

Remember the wisdom I shared on day one in regards to reads, they will be very valuable later on.

Study who pushed me today, and perhaps who gaslighted me originally to find CVs partner in crime.

I think matt may be towns MVP here.

Help me out here how do we get people on an actual train that's not you

I think the scum are Matt and PodRacer. Matt's trying super hard to save Pod and the counter-claim reeks of desperation to me.

Either way, Matt/Pod/Valdor all have targets as they are the three that claimed, and Valdor seems the most credible to me.

Well I'm torn between hoping pods scum

And hoping hes not

##unvote

##vote @PodRacer

Hammer

@Matt3412 , also known as "the crying killer"* because he often regrets his kills, throws a knife in the chest of @PodRacer . Pod falls to his knees in pain."My emperor...I've failed you." He's dead.

PodRacer was a Mafia Goon.

* But no one calls him by this nickname, because... would you? He kills people with a knife.

Night 2 begins. You have 24 hours to get your night actions in.

@FortyInRed

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@The Jabbawookie

@Constantine Valdor

@Madaghmire

@Matt3412

@Caldias

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Sorry guys. Busy day. Played some Armada and Rift Ambush is a really fun objective!

This morning @GhostofNobodyInParticular was found dead on the stairs and @Matt3412 seems to have been killed with a house plant.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular was a Town Fruit Vendor.

@Matt3412 was a Vanilla Town .

48 hours until Day 3 ends.

@FortyInRed

@The Jabbawookie

@Constantine Valdor

@Madaghmire

@Caldias

Edited by Bertie Wooster

****, this is really bad -_-

Wtf

holy crap, what just happened.

Ouch. Yeah, sorry guys this is my fault. I had a hunch that maybe Matt3412 was being sneaky so I took a risk. Whoops. Genuinely sorry about that.

3 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Ouch. Yeah, sorry guys this is my fault. I had a hunch that maybe Matt3412 was being sneaky so I took a risk. Whoops. Genuinely sorry about that.

what did you do -_-

3 hours ago, Constantine Valdor said:

what did you do -_-

I’m assuming he vigged Matt?

If so, good job Forty. We would have almost certainly wasted a day killing him.

Also, assuming you’re telling the truth, we haven’t hit some trigger point for a third party (e.g. arsonist, mentor).

Though I townread this, claiming responsibility as a vig is a reasonable scum move at times. We’ll see.

4 suspects, 3 veterans, If we wrong lynch today, I think auto lose tomorrow if there’s 2 scum in left.

Hard day ahead

3 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:
7 hours ago, Constantine Valdor said:

what did you do -_-

I’m assuming he vigged Matt?

If so, good job Forty. We would have almost certainly wasted a day killing him.

Yeah I used my one-time power. I wasn't sure myself but I thought I had it narrowed down to one of two people. He seemed slightly more likely. Either way Jabba, you've played with me enough to know deception isn't my strong suit.

@Madaghmire what do you have? I don't think you had a chance to pipe in last day cycle. Do you have any reads? I'm inclined to trust Forty for now, as no one else has counter claimed him. Forty could be a 3rd party vig possibly? But that probably doesn't make sense.

11 hours ago, Caldias said:

@Madaghmire what do you have? I don't think you had a chance to pipe in last day cycle. Do you have any reads? I'm inclined to trust Forty for now, as no one else has counter claimed him. Forty could be a 3rd party vig possibly? But that probably doesn't make sense.

Sorry, the kids have been sick the past few days and I haven’t been paying a ton of attention.

After a quick perusal, I’m inclined to take forty at his word. That all seems very town to me, and given Matts push yesterday, I think it was a fair effort.

I’m also inclined to trust CV, who had his tracker claim soft verified.

So i guess that leaves you, me, and Jabba.

Neither of us have put together a strong town game, as both of us have been relatively inactive, so I can’t fault a vote on either.

Jabba reads nice and town, although his vote yesterday could just have been scum reading the writing on the wall, and selling a scum buddy down the river. All told tho, if I were not me, I’d be choosing between you and me as a vote unless I had a strong hunch about Jabba.

I dont tho. And I am me. So;

##vote caldias

38 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Sorry, the kids have been sick the past few days and I haven’t been paying a ton of attention.

After a quick perusal, I’m inclined to take forty at his word. That all seems very town to me, and given Matts push yesterday, I think it was a fair effort.

I’m also inclined to trust CV, who had his tracker claim soft verified.

So i guess that leaves you, me, and Jabba.

Neither of us have put together a strong town game, as both of us have been relatively inactive, so I can’t fault a vote on either.

Jabba reads nice and town, although his vote yesterday could just have been scum reading the writing on the wall, and selling a scum buddy down the river. All told tho, if I were not me, I’d be choosing between you and me as a vote unless I had a strong hunch about Jabba.

I dont tho. And I am me. So;

##vote caldias

I'm at the same, only it's either you or Jabba, and I'm inclined to go for you for the reason you mention above about Jabba. I can claim if town thinks that would be helpful.