Mandalorian Bounty Hunters Campaign Recruitment

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Recruitment is now closed, but if you are interested in this campaign or in some form of participation, don't hesitate to reach out.

IC thread:

OOC thread (not sure why it's showing the Pyke symbol :shrug:):

Clone Wars, Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters. Need I say more? :)

Basic outline: The campaign starts during the Clone Wars around 20 BBY or so. General bounty hunting jobs on both sides of the Clone Wars. We now have a full roster of 6 characters, with two inactive character who may be returning.

Because of the nature of the campaign, I'm fairly picky about the nature of the characters, so I'll need a character pitch to see if it fits.

A couple character requirements: Must NOT side with the Death Watch (just ignore the name of the spec). Obviously can't be New Mandalorians. The character must follow the Supercommando Codex .

We're using the rules for Heroic-level characters, so you get an extra 150 XP and an extra 9,000 credits (total starting credits: 9,000+500=9,500), if we add players, that would be plus additional XP and potentially some extra credits to bring up to par with the current PCs.

Custom rules/items for this campaign: "Weapons of Tradition" is for lightsabers, but I'm extending it to Mandalorian armor, so you can get Mandalorian armor for 2,500 credits at character creation.
You also get the Death Watch Warrior (just a name) tree for free as a second spec.
Mandalorian Vambraces: sold separately, 500 credits apiece. Each can hold 3 of the following: Retractable Wrist Blades, Portable Plasma Shield, Repulsor Blast, Dart Shooter, Micro-Rocket Launcher, Compact Flame Projector, and Whipcord Thrower. Each vambrace has an encumbrance of 1 (regardless of mountings). Mounting vambrace(s) on your armor costs 1 HP, whether you have 1 or 2. The stats are in this topic:

Current players/characters:

Inactive players/characters:

*Narratively Mandalorian, does not use Mandalorian starting species option.

The party starts with a Lancer-class Pursuit Craft named Mesh'la Solus ( beautiful one in Mando'a) that belongs to Darien Vanth: http://swsheets.com/v/oxyco0p6f-mesh-la-solus

Other character creation notes: The clans currently in play are four custom clans: Clans Buurenaar, Marev, Val, and Vanth. You are welcome to join one of these clans, join a clan that already exists in Star Wars, or create your own clan. If you choose the last option, please write up something of a clan history in the background section of the SWSheets page, like how @RuusMarev , @Tramp Graphics , @Von3679 and I did.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
Added new player

If you want to design your own Mandalorian armor, here is a thread where I compiled some templates:

And here is Darien Vanth's armor: The symbol over his heart is a custom crest I devised for Clan Vanth, so if you want to be a member of Clan Vanth and design your own armor, I can post the crest for you.
1397703980_DarienVanth.thumb.jpg.abe72bb7f073a71fc496a56820c6ae41.jpg

Hi! I would love to play but I don't have a lot of experience with the system, or PbP, would it be possible for me to join?

Edited by Dergon

Hi, I would be VERY interested in playing this.

11 hours ago, Barbaross41 said:

Hi, I would be VERY interested in playing this.

The game is currently on hiatus, since one of our players has had much less time because of the virus. The information in the OP is incomplete, I really ought to edit it.

We hope to be able to resume with the current players once it's all over and done, but "impossible to see, the future is." If we end up having a spot open, I'll let you know.

In the meantime, I'm running an Anthology for EotE short stories, would you be interested in that?

Ok, I understand. Can I still use the OP's info for Mandalorian PCs though?

16 hours ago, Barbaross41 said:

Ok, I understand. Can I still use the OP's info for Mandalorian PCs though?

For what? These aren't official rules or anything, but if it's a question of using houserules, you're welcome to it.