Is this Game Worth it?

By slope123, in Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game 30th Anniversary Edition

On 9/18/2019 at 11:00 PM, Sharkbelly said:

Give it a try! It is a lot of fun.

My kids and I have been watching Star wars Rebels together, and I think we're close to playing.

Beautiful!

On 9/19/2019 at 4:04 AM, player3412539 said:

This place is dead. I'd love to get some 1E discussions going. I've sure been trying, but there's not a lot of replies.

Yeah, people playing Star Wars D6 have several active communities, this place isn't really one of them. I've mentioned in previous posts that if you want engagement with the SWD6, there are several places that are way better/active. Sporadically I swing by here to see if people mistake this to be a hub sor the game.

From RancorPit you can find links to many fanmade supplements, and the fanmade Adventure Journal that have released like 5 numbers in the last 2-3 years.

14 hours ago, Wilford9000 said:

Yeah, people playing Star Wars D6 have several active communities, this place isn't really one of them. I've mentioned in previous posts that if you want engagement with the SWD6, there are several places that are way better/active. Sporadically I swing by here to see if people mistake this to be a hub sor the game.

From RancorPit you can find links to many fanmade supplements, and the fanmade Adventure Journal that have released like 5 numbers in the last 2-3 years.

Don't forget Beggar's Canyon! That's where I hang out the most.

BEGGAR'S CANYON

12 hours ago, player3412539 said:

Don't forget Beggar's Canyon! That's where I hang out the most.

BEGGAR'S CANYON

Huh, the name rings a bell, but I've never seen it mentioned in a list over SWD6 communities so that have completely gone under the radar. Don't remember seeing that mentioned in the last days of G+ when people where posting migration options. Is it a new forum?

Yes, it's fairly new. When Rancor Pit changed owners, and the new owner proved to be a bit too heavy handed, Beggar's Canyon was created. A few of us migrated. It is a forum devoted to 1E D6 Star Wars.

On 9/23/2019 at 6:14 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Full disclosure, I was a contributor and then worked at West End Games for quite a few years. 😊

That sounds exciting. What a job! Is your name on some of these WEG supplements?