Reach of the Empire Recruitment: Enlist Now!

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Edit: With three tentative additions to the party, recruitment is currently full, but feel free to submit requests for reserve slots. Thanks!

Your Empire Needs You! A task force has been dispatched to the Outer Rim to deal with piracy and potential treason. Current storyline borrows heavily from Mask of the Pirate Queen. This PBP is being played on the AoR Beginner Forum. Looking for 1 or 2 new players, who can generally commit to posting twice each week.

Character Creation: Pick two non-force specs (for free, except with out-of-career specs you would still pay 10xp); current XP is Starting +60. Gear is mostly issued, and varies with concept. Starting Duty 5.

y31gfqkccvp21.jpg

Edited by Edgehawk
Reserve slots only. Force slots full.

@Edgehawk What types of Imperials are we looking at? ISB? Navy Officers? Troopers?

11 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk What types of Imperials are we looking at? ISB? Navy Officers? Troopers?

The party is heading up a mixed-unit task force comprised of various imperial factions. PCs are junior officers, non-coms or agents (depending on concept). At present we have a Navy Lieutenant, Advanced Weapons Engineer, ISB Analyst, Stormtrooper Commando, Zeltron Executioner.

So any imperials are allowed? What do you say for Inquisitors? Or is there no Force Users?

6 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

The party is heading up a mixed-unit task force comprised of various imperial factions. PCs are junior officers, non-coms or agents (depending on concept). At present we have a Navy Lieutenant, Advanced Weapons Engineer, ISB Analyst, Stormtrooper Commando, Zeltron Executioner.

4 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

So any imperials are allowed? What do you say for Inquisitors? Or is there no Force Users?

I initially limited the party to a single force user. The Zeltron is written up as one of the Emperor's Hands. If you want to bring an Inquisitor to the table, and can commit to posting at least twice each week, I was already thinking about permitting another force user.

30 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I initially limited the party to a single force user. The Zeltron is written up as one of the Emperor's Hands. If you want to bring an Inquisitor to the table, and can commit to posting at least twice each week, I was already thinking about permitting another force user.

I can post twice a week, Let me make a character then and run it by you real quick.

@Edgehawk

http://swsheets.com/c/l2rbcunti-drogos

Would you be fine with a former Temple Guard as a fallen Inquisitor route for the Background I left it blank while you checked the rest of the sheet.

5 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk

http://swsheets.com/c/l2rbcunti-drogos

Would you be fine with a former Temple Guard as a fallen Inquisitor route for the Background I left it blank while you checked the rest of the sheet.

Looking good! Sure! Background can be filled out as you see fit.

5 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Looking good! Sure! Background can be filled out as you see fit.

Also What gear would I get.

A Spec out of Career is 10 correct that is How I spent my Exp.

Also Where would I get Imperial Focused Duties?

That is correct. You may go with temple guard armor from Keeping the Peace if you want. It already looks pretty sinister and imperial.

e5199f812fe18f706f93397fa12ba19c.png

For lightsaber, you can go with a red-bladed temple guard lightsaber pike (also Keeping the Peace ), or a standard double-bladed Inquisitor lightsaber ( Dawn of Rebellion ).

2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Also Where would I get Imperial Focused Duties?

Your duty is to identify and eliminate force-sensitives not in direct service to the Empire.

With three tentative additions to the party, recruitment is currently full, but feel free to submit requests for reserve slots. Thanks!

@Edgehawk both have unwieldy 3 is there another saber I can chose from? I’ll take the armor.

59 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk both have unwieldy 3 is there another saber I can chose from? I’ll take the armor.

Use the stats from the Double-bladed Inquisitor lightsaber listed under the Nemesis Inquisitors from Dawn of Rebellion: [Lightsaber; Damage 6; Crit 2; Breach 1; Sunder; in dual-saber mode, add Linked 1 and Unwieldy 2]; I am thinking about holding off on the spin mode and flying portrayed in the Rebels show, but what do you think? Also, the sabers are somewhat customizable, if you had something in mind?

The standard Inquisitorius uniform is +2 Soak, +1 Defense, if you think that would be more appropriate than a variation of the old temple guard armor? Either way, you should probably narrate yourself as having the distinctive Inquisitor helmet.

1500 credits for non-issued expenses, or to hold onto. If there is something you feel your character needs to start with, submit it for consideration.

Didn't much like the flying anyway.

Do I get the base crystal then? Ilium?

I Added some gear items that I thought would be useful tell me if I need to change anything out. I'll add a backstory soon enough and then Drogos should be able to be added in the game.

14 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Do I get the base crystal then? Ilium?

That would be the default, yes. If you have something different in mind, it might be possible. Gear looks fine.

8 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

That would be the default, yes. If you have something different in mind, it might be possible. Gear looks fine.

No switch needed, do I get the free Gem Modification?

56 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

No switch needed, do I get the free Gem Modification?

You may select one of the mod options to start with, without rolling for it, if that is what you are asking?

Yes that is what I was asking

@Edgehawk What's the date the game is set in? BBY or ABY?

38 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk What's the date the game is set in? BBY or ABY?

BBY. An exact date has not been specified, but the Galactic Empire has consolidated its power in the Core and is making its influence felt strongly in the mid-rim. Its presence in much of the Outer Rim is still relatively light.

Pre Death Star? Like Before R1?

Edited by Shlambate

@Edgehawk Added a small background should work.

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

Pre Death Star? Like Before R1?

Yes. Before Mon Mothma openly declares rebellion. So at least a couple years prior to the events of rogue one and a new hope.