• MC06 - Thor Hero Pack ***RELEASED 2020/03
  • MC07 - Black Widow Hero Pack ***RELEASED 2020/05
  • MC08 - Doctor Strange Hero Pack ***RELEASED 2020/07
  • MC09 - Hulk Hero Pack ***RELEASED 2020/08
  • MC10 - The Rise of Red Skull Expansion ***RELEASED 2020/09
  • MC11 - The Once and Future Kang Scenario Pack ***RELEASED 2020/10
  • MC12 - Ant-Man Hero Pack ***RELEASED 2020/11
  • MC13 - Wasp Hero Pack (2020/11)
  • MC14 - Quicksilver Hero Pack (2020/12)
  • MC15 - Scarlet Witch Hero Pack (2020/12) ***on pre-order
  • MC16 - The Galaxy Most Wanted Expansion (2021/??) confirmed at "GenCon" 2020

Not oficially confirmed yet:

• MC17 - Star-Lord Hero Pack ***catalog leak
  • MC18 - Gamora Hero Pack ***catalog leak
  • MC19 - Drax Hero Pack ***catalog leak
  • MC20 - Venom Hero Pack ***catalog leak
  • MC21 - Titan's Shadow (WT, "working title" maybe?) ***catalog leak
  • MC22 - Nebula Hero Pack ***catalog leak
  • MC23 - Warmachine Hero Pack ***catalog leak
  • MC24 - The Hood Scenario Pack ***catalog leak
  • MC25 - Valkyrie Hero Pack ***catalog leak
  • MC26 - Vision [Hero Pack?] ***catalog leak
  • MC27 - Sinister Motives Expansion ***catalog leak

And, for completeness' sake, the game mats, too:

• MS01 - 1-4 Player Game Mat
  • MS02 - Spider-man Game Mat
  • MS03 - She-Hulk Game Mat
  • MS04 - Black Panther Game Mat
  • MS05 - Iron Man Game Mat
  • MS06 - Captain Marvel Game Mat
  • MS07 -
  • MS08 -
  • MS09 -
  • MS10 -
  • MS11 -
  • MS12 - Black Widow Game Mat
  • MS13 - Captain America Game Mat
  • MS14 - Doctor Strange Game Mat
  • MS15 - Hulk Game Mat
  • MS16 - Ms. Marvel Game Mat
  • MS17 - Thor Game Mat
  • MS18 - The Rise of Red Skull 1-4 Player Game Mat
  • MS19 - Hawkeye Game Mat
  • MS20 - Spider-Woman Game Mat
  • MS21 - Ant-Man Game Mat
  • MS22 - Wasp Game Mat
  • MS23 - Quicksilver Game Mat
  • MS24 - Scarlet Witch Game Mat

Many blanks here, I suspect the villains maybe were meant their own gamemats at some point, but plans where scrapped?

Print & Play:

• Kree Fanatic modular set (Ronan the Accuser)
  • Ms. Marvel & Black Panther themed resource cards

Edited by Mon no Oni
belated update, now up to 2020/12 catalog leaks

I think it's the Cap playmat that's MC03.

The playmats are MS numbered; I’m guessing it’s either Ms Marvel or the wrecking crew; or it’s the as yet announced aggression/justice heroes (marvel is probably protection; cap is leadership)

Maybe Thor (Aggro) or Ghost Rider (Justice)

I’m going to guess Wrecking Crew - I think the distribution for a rough cycle will be:

2 x Scenario Packs

4 x Hero Packs (one of each aspect)

1 x Deluxe / Story / Campaign

So they probably design the scenarios as the first to products, and the 4 heroes next, but actually spread the releases out so that we get 2 heroes between each Scenario pack.

Not only do we not have a MC03 announced, the cap playmat is MS13, so we're missing MS07 - MS12.

Could be the large story/campaign expansion that's supposed to be MC03. And if it comes with 5 new heroes, that would fit the gaps for the playmat numbers perfectly as well.

On 9/13/2019 at 1:33 AM, Vlad3theImpaler said:

Could be the large story/campaign expansion that's supposed to be MC03. And if it comes with 5 new heroes, that would fit the gaps for the playmat numbers perfectly as well.

It would have to be a team expansion box to fill 5 characters. Like X-Men or Fantastic Four. Though i don’t know what 5th hero they’d use to fill out Fan-Four. The X-Men have the reverse problem, so many characters-only five slots.

46 minutes ago, Hyperjayman said:

It would have to be a team expansion box to fill 5 characters. Like X-Men or Fantastic Four. Though i don’t know what 5th hero they’d use to fill out Fan-Four. The X-Men have the reverse problem, so many characters-only five slots.

Silver Surfer or Namor could be in something like that, but I’m doubtful we’ll see Fantastic Four for some time.

3 hours ago, Hyperjayman said:

It wouldn't necessarily have to be a specific team, but it would take up a lot of slots. If the story expansions are equivalent size to the deluxe expansions of other games, 5 heroes and their associated cards would take up about half the expansion.

2 hours ago, FearLord said:

Silver Surfer or Namor could be in something like that, but I’m doubtful we’ll see Fantastic Four for some time.

Well, Wizkids just announced that the Fantastic Four are coming back to HeroClix for the first time in years, so I would say they are officially on the table as a possibility for games with a Marvel license these days.

Original post updated with new info!

On 9/11/2019 at 9:58 PM, Derrault said:

The playmats are MS numbered; I’m guessing it’s either Ms Marvel or the wrecking crew; or it’s the as yet announced aggression/justice heroes (marvel is probably protection; cap is leadership)

Maybe Thor (Aggro) or Ghost Rider (Justice)

So far, nailed it.

If they go the team route, I'd love to see Guardians. That would take the 5 slots as well. Could see them saving that for later down the line though. My guess is a single pack be it Hero or Villain. I know She Hulk is in, but I could see Hulk or Black Widow as the missing set.

I dont think the deluxes will have 5 heroes. I feel like they would want to have 2 playable decks out of deluxe rather than 5 unbuilt heroes.

Just to have everything in the sameplace, the gamemats are there, too.

7 hours ago, Radix2309 said:

I dont think the deluxes will have 5 heroes. I feel like they would want to have 2 playable decks out of deluxe rather than 5 unbuilt heroes.

It depends on the price points imo; But for a 4 player game, I’d expect 4-5 heroes if the boxes are intentionally themed to superhero teams.

That would be 240 cards.

I think 2 is much more likely with a few linked scenarios.

Why blow 4 heroes at once?

35 minutes ago, Radix2309 said:

That would be 240 cards.

I think 2 is much more likely with a few linked scenarios.

Why blow 4 heroes at once?

Theme? I mean, a Fantastic Four box with a Dr Doom campaign would be way more interesting than 4 hero packs for the fantastic four.

Just updated with The Wrecking Crew info.

Thor-oughly updated! 😜

Strange leaks from ebay!

1 hour ago, Mon no Oni said:

Strange leaks from ebay!

Don't go getting my hopes up!

Strange wearing surgeon's scrubs would fit the silhouette for the May Hero Pack.

mc06en_a1-teaser-image2.png

4 hours ago, maniakmedic said:

Don't go getting my hopes up!

If it’s a hoax, it’s pretty sophisticated. I’d put money on the May Hero being Dr Strange at this point. Very interested to see who they announce for the April Hero next week.

Do this leak can change their plans and that they will present Dr. Strange this month instead of the girl silhouette ?

Edited by Slobosoy1
2 minutes ago, Slobosoy1 said:

Do this leak can change their plans and that they will present Dr. Strange this month instead of the girl silhouette ?

Seems unlikely - assuming there aren’t delays that have meant the product order is mixed up and the still intend to release her in 3 months, they should announce her. Previews 3 months out are fairly standard for FFG.