The Influence Game

By AndyDay303, in Houserules

I’ve been listening to the Court Games podcast. It is quite enjoyable. One of the hosts has a site with some custom rules to help supplement your courtly intrigues. The link is below.

TL/DR: you get influence for doing court stuff and spend it to get what you want from important people. During a court season there are a handful of courtly actions you can take.

https://craneclan.weebly.com/the-influence-game.html

Neat! I'm on vacation from work this week, so I may have to work on converting it to Intrigue Actions for 5e. Just browsed over it, but sounds neat.

20 hours ago, Hida Jitenno said:

Neat! I'm on vacation from work this week, so I may have to work on converting it to Intrigue Actions for 5e. Just browsed over it, but sounds neat.

I think all the conversion is right there in the document. Though the organization leaves something to be wanted. It’s a lot of writing to encompass a simple idea. I might write up an “express” version that distilled it down to a few short pages.

Isn't this 4th ed stuff?

3 hours ago, Chilitoke said:

Isn't this 4th ed stuff?

Most of it has 5E conversions. The main thing is the TNs. Everything else is fairly System agnostic.