Age of Rebellion Equipment Spreadsheet

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Update: I have cooked up the crafting conversions for Ranged Weapon Attachments, and a Narrative Results spending table. I'd appreciate some feedback on it, if any of you have suggestions or critiques.

I'm considering also adding generic options for the different crafting classes (Handling, Reduction, Sight, Internal, and Under-Barrel [the others are too specialized]), but that'll be once I've converted the other types of mods.

Have you read through the Nubian Design Collective shipcrafting thread? Imho it works a LOOOT better then RAW. Also (and this is how me and a buddy do it) give a 30% or higher markup to the finished product. Brings the cost a little more in line with official ships.

I have, but it isn't really my thing. I've got the PDF, but I haven't gone through it in depth or tried to stress-test it.

Fair enough

Update: Added Force and Destiny Core Rulebook.

Update: Added Friends Like These.

Update: Added my homebrewed Mandalorian Vambraces .

Added the Mandalorian Vambrace armor attachment under Armor Attachments and added the vambrace weapons under Weapons.

Just caught an error, Armored Clothing was listed at 1,500 for some reason. No idea why, but it was. Oops.

Might've been that I went "oh, that's interesting. You take your -5 Duty/+5 Obligation to afford it" and then promptly got confused and thought the reward for -5/+5 was 1,500 credits.

Point is, it's fixed now! :D

Caught another error, I made a mistake when adding in the Clone Wars-era flak cannons and forgot to reduce the damage appropriately. Fixed.

Update: With the FFG forums closing, I'm moving this thread to the new SWRPG Discourse forum . You can find the topic, and news of what's to come, here .