Age of Rebellion Equipment Spreadsheet

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Here is a spreadsheet of all the weapons, armor, attachments, gear & equipment, ships & vehicles, ship & vehicle modifications and weapons, and species from the books I have.
It includes a few custom items, some conjecture, and some suggestions, but those are all labeled plainly.
The second spreadsheet is crafting tables, and I plan to add custom droid chassis, weapons, and houseruled attachment crafting as time goes on.
Please let me know if I missed anything, made any typos, or did anything incorrectly, as well as giving feedback on the conjecture or custom items.

I will be updating this as I get more books: FFG Star Wars RPG Equipment Spreadsheet , FFG Star Wars RPG Crafting Spreadsheet .

Currently contains these books:

1. Age of Rebellion (AoR):

• Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook (AoR CRB, or sometimes, AoR).
  • Forged in Battle (FiB).
  • Stay on Target (SoT).
  • Fully Operational (FO).
  • Lead by Example (LbE).
  • Strongholds of Resistance (SoR).
  • Friends Like These (FLT).

2. Edge of the Empire (EotE):

• Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (EotE CRB, or sometimes, EotE).
  • Special Modifications (SM).
  • No Disintegrations (ND).
  • Dangerous Covenants (DC).

3. Force and Destiny (FaD):

• Force and Destiny Core Rulebook (FaD CRB, or sometimes, FaD).

4. Miscellaneous (Misc.):

• Rise of the Separatists (RotS).
  • Collapse of the Republic (CotR).
  • Allies and Adversaries (AaA).
Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
Added FLT

Update: Added Special Modifications

Very cool!

Nice spreadsheet design looks just like an Age of Rebellion book table, easy to read too.

Edited by Eoen

Thanks! That's what I was going for.

Update: Added No Disintegrations.

Update: Added Dangerous Covenants.

I left comments on many of the cells that give additional information on the item in question, but it appears that those are not visible to anyone else. Can anyone confirm this for me? Does anyone know of a fix for this?

For the comments that just say the page number, I can add a column easily enough, but for the ones that give additional information, that isn't really an option.

59 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I left comments on many of the cells that give additional information on the item in question, but it appears that those are not visible to anyone else. Can anyone confirm this for me? Does anyone know of a fix for this?

For the comments that just say the page number, I can add a column easily enough, but for the ones that give additional information, that isn't really an option.

Which cells on which pages have comments?

I hit "Show all Comments" and it says there are none in the Workbook, also "Show All Note" shows nothing as well.

9 minutes ago, Jareth Valar said:

Which cells on which pages have comments?

I hit "Show all Comments" and it says there are none in the Workbook, also "Show All Note" shows nothing as well.

You'd see 'em if they were visible. I've got ~1200 comments. Just to take the Weapons section as an example, I've got comments on the name cell for every weapon, and a comment on the "Special" cell on almost every weapon.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
31 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

You'd see 'em if they were visible. I've got ~1200 comments. Just to take the Weapons section as an example, I've got comments on the name cell for every weapon, and a comment on the "Special" cell on almost every weapon.

Have you checked if it's a Goggle Docs setting? Because all I can see from MS Excel is if they are there, they should be able to be seen. Google Docs setting is all I can think of. IIRC there was a problem like this I read about with Dropbox, so 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Jareth Valar said:

Have you checked if it's a Goggle Docs setting? Because all I can see from MS Excel is if they are there, they should be able to be seen. Google Docs setting is all I can think of. IIRC there was a problem like this I read about with Dropbox, so 🤷‍♂️

I've looked through there, but didn't see anything. I'll look into it more and see if there is anything I missed. Might be that I'd have to give a different level of permission, rather than just adjust a setting.

Okay, I tried something. I used a note instead of a comment. I put it on cell A1 of the "Weapons" tab. Is it visible when you click on the cell? It should say: "I hope this works!"

If that works, it means a lot of work, but hey, a lot of work is better than not working, isn't it?

7 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Okay, I tried something. I used a note instead of a comment. I put it on cell A1 of the "Weapons" tab. Is it visible when you click on the cell? It should say: "I hope this works!"

If that works, it means a lot of work, but hey, a lot of work is better than not working, isn't it?

Good news and bad news.

Bad news...you have allot of work ahead of you. Good news though, it did work.

Good news and bad news.

Bad news...you have allot of work ahead of you. Good news though, it did work.

YAY! Also, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Welp, I know what I'll be spending my free time doing for the foreseeable future. :P

Thanks for the help!

Just now, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

YAY! Also, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Welp, I know what I'll be spending my free time doing for the foreseeable future. :P

Thanks for the help!

Anytime. Glad I could. And for what it's worth, I am both happy and sad for you. 😁

Anytime. Glad I could. And for what it's worth, I am both happy and sad for you. 😁

Eh, it won't be too bad. I've already done most of the work, so I should be able to just copy-paste it. Doing that 1,200 times though... *shudder*

I just wish I'd known to do that in the first place. :P

WOOO!!! I finished! Took me about ~12,000 individual operations (~10 per comment) but I did it! My pinkie finger is probably about ready to wrestle Thor now. It got quite a workout.

It should be good now. :)

Unless there's anything else I messed up... <_<

4 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

WOOO!!! I finished! Took me about ~12,000 individual operations (~10 per comment) but I did it! My pinkie finger is probably about ready to wrestle Thor now. It got quite a workout.

It should be good now. :)

Unless there's anything else I messed up... <_<

Looks good from what I can see at a glance. Hovering over shown notes. 😎

Addendum: Added Allies and Adversaries

(Awesome alliteration!)

Update: I cooked up a new spreadsheet today, this one for crafting (but not the shabla starship crafting, because that is too complicated for the spreadsheet, aside from being hopelessly broken).

I'm planning to add a houseruled section on crafting attachments.

just wondering how you see ship crafting as broken do you see it as OP or the other way around

6 minutes ago, Oldmike1 said:

just wondering how you see ship crafting as broken do you see it as OP or the other way around

Well, for one thing, it has nothing regarding weapons, and if you assume that you are supposed to use the ship's HP to mount weapon, you can fit perhaps 4 or 5 weapons on a Star Destroyer.

It's been a while since I read through them in-depth, but my memory is that they were clunky, didn't make sense, and were extraordinarily cheap. I haven't messed with them since I got the book nearly a year ago.

16 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Well, for one thing, it has nothing regarding weapons, and if you assume that you are supposed to use the ship's HP to mount weapon, you can fit perhaps 4 or 5 weapons on a Star Destroyer.

It's been a while since I read through them in-depth, but my memory is that they were clunky, didn't make sense, and were extraordinarily cheap. I haven't messed with them since I got the book nearly a year ago.

ah yes only way I see any use is if you

1 have a really good crafter ie can get at min 6 advantage without much problem

2 plain to down grade size unless the plain is to have a shell ship (ie a base to park your ships in)

3 plan to mod the parts a lot to save hardpoints

as for cost it still seems ok to me as cash seems to be hard as **** to get

i know at the time of my 1st look I was like my size 6 ship only has 1 hp for a gun?

but now that i have 2 crafting trees and can get a good roll every time I can make a starfighter that can go up vs a YT and not feel like its a death wish

3 minutes ago, Oldmike1 said:

as for cost it still seems ok to me as cash seems to be hard as **** to get

Cost is one of the smaller issues, but you can build a starfighter for ~30k.

With the bigger stuff (such as a star destroyer for ~12mil) it is more broken, but then you're getting to what I call the "narrative credit scale" where it's not going to be something the PCs are saving up for, but rather something dropped in their lap for an express purpose (dropped in their lap can mean any number of things).

If you like them, more power to you. I just don't, and will still maintain that they are broken, even if much less so at smaller sizes.

I have my own thoughts on how best to go about starship crafting, but that's for another time.