RE: Clan Packs

By alisa231, in L5R LCG: Deck Building

Mods please merge this with my other topic if it doesn't deserve a separate topic, but, i'm not sure on clan packs. an example clan pack consists of 3 copies of 25 different cards, i understand, but it also mentions that it contains 1 copy of 3 different cards. i still have a sealed Masters of the Court (Crane Clan), for deck building, would it be a moronically pathetic thing to do to buy 3 copies of that product just to grab 3 copies of the cards you get one of in that particular pack?

9 hours ago, alisa231 said:

Mods please merge this with my other topic if it doesn't deserve a separate topic, but, i'm not sure on clan packs. an example clan pack consists of 3 copies of 25 different cards, i understand, but it also mentions that it contains 1 copy of 3 different cards. i still have a sealed Masters of the Court (Crane Clan), for deck building, would it be a moronically pathetic thing to do to buy 3 copies of that product just to grab 3 copies of the cards you get one of in that particular pack?

The 1 of cards are the Stronghold, Support of the featured Clan card and Province card from the set so you don't need extras of the clan pack.

cool. thanks.