Marvel Phase 4 (That other Disney side gig)

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

fgdt7igfakb31.jpg

y2hog5nl9lb31.png

woa4E5l.jpg

1a3okg3yr2z31.png

What we know

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

In other news,

Box Office: 'Avengers: Endgame' Passes 'Avatar' to Become No. 1 Film of All Time

9yzr6anixjb31.jpg

Official Logo

Marvel Studios’ BLACK WIDOW with Scarlett Johansson, David Harbour, Florence Pugh, O-T Fagbenle, and Rachel Weisz. Directed by Cate Shortland. In theaters May 1, 2020.

Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali.

Marvel Studios’ THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER, an original series with Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, and Daniel Brühl. Streaming exclusively on Disney+ , Fall 2020.

Marvel Studios’ THE ETERNALS Directed by Chloé Zhao. In theaters November 6, 2020.

Marvel Studios’ SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS, with Simu Liu, Awkwafina, and Tony Leung, directed by Destin Daniel Cretton. In theaters February 12, 2021.

Marvel Studios’ DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS with Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth Olsen. Scott Derrickson returns as director. In theaters May 7, 2021.

This will be the first scary MCU film. But still PG-13, cause $$. Also ties directly into WandaVision series.

Marvel Studios' WANDA VISION, an original series with Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, and Teyonah Parris. Streaming exclusively on Disney+, Spring 2021.

Marvel Studios’ WHAT IF...?, the first animated series in the MCU, with Jeffrey Wright as the voice of The Watcher, and many actors from across the MCU reprising their roles as voice talent. Streaming exclusively on Disney+, Summer 2021. **** yeah!

Marvel Studios’ LOKI, an original series with Tom Hiddleston. Streaming exclusively on Disney+, Spring 2021.

HAWKEYE with Jeremy Renner, an original series that will also introduce Kate Bishop. Streaming exclusively on Disney+, Fall 2021.

Marvel Studios’ THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER 😂 with Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, and Natalie Portman. Taika Waititi returns as director. In theaters November 5, 2021.

D_9lZVbU8AEsSFW.jpg:large

Kevin Feige acknowledged "Black Panther 2, GOTG Vol 3, Captain Marvel 2, Fantastic Four & Mutants " are in the works!

f509wyqwxgb31.jpg

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

So i thought widow's was gonna be a show on Disney's streaming service.. Now its a film?? SWEET!

17 minutes ago, LTuser said:

So i thought widow's was gonna be a show on Disney's streaming service.. Now its a film?? SWEET!

Scarlett Johansson’s agents would probably go into cardiac arrest if she did ‘TV’.

8 hours ago, LTuser said:

I’ve never heard it being anything but a movie.

woa4E5l.jpg

What we know

mz6h1m2vrnb31.png

Phase 4 Directors

mait7cuctob31.jpg

Either a 1980’s Bentton ad or the Eternals. (Fun fact I was in a Benetton ad as a kid.)

nh0emeqd8ob31.png

Baron Zemo returns

jz8vtp3i7ub31.jpg

Only cause they did a re-release in the theaters...

3 minutes ago, LTuser said:

Only cause they did a re-release in the theaters...

As did Avatar.

Endgame actually passed Avatars first run total significantly before the extra footage was added.

Edited by Forgottenlore

pxrBaV1.jpg

To be fair there were a LOT of announcements at ComicCon.

6hg0tm217ub31.jpg

The King in the North!

byobstlp3vb31.png

History of record breakers congratulations.

It’s worth noting that while Avengers: Endgame is #1 box office worldwide, but in domestic box office (USA) they are #2. The #1 spot in domestic box office is still held by Star Wars The Force Awakens by $80 million.

In a word this is because of: China.

So much for all the theories that his takeover of Kathleen's post was imminent.

1a3okg3yr2z31.png

23 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

About time.

No Ursa Major? Disappoint.

ju2tu5h14w741.jpg

y0n1d8q4iw741.jpg

December 31, 2009, 10 years ago today, The Walt Disney Company officially acquired Marvel Entertainment.

Art by John Waltrip

I love what Doctor Doom did with the castle banners.

https://collider.com/wandavision-release-date/

Not sure if this counts as part of the phases, but Wandavision is coming in 2020, instead of 2021 as originally announced.