New mode in the app

By The Cocky Rooster, in Legends of the Alliance

Played the newest one, it was fun to have more abilities than the first raid, but I still find this mode pretty meh.

Good to play once, but I have no desire to replay it. On top of that we are in a cantina on a dense urban planet and two Wampa's show up and the Emporer. It kind of takes you out of the game when that happens. Like it can't be that hard to just remove certain characters based on the setting, can it?

Overall it's worth a play because its free, but if this cost money I would be very disappointed.

I have played the Raid on Gray Cap Cantina three times in two days - this time I took heroes in alphabetical order.

I was starting to wonder if I have lost the skill, when I only got bronze (125) with Diala, Davith, CT-1701, Biv, and only a little better (137) with Drokkatta, Fenn, Gaarkhan, Gideon (my first ever play with Gideon in the app).

The third hero set was Jarrod, Jyn, Ko-Tun, Loku, and I finished with my all-time record score (200, Platinum). Offense really is the best defense, and not giving Jarrod a weapon upgrade was the right choice. (I have always said that DXR-6 works well with Self-Sufficient Ko-Tun!)

A few more details on the skills, weapons, and others: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/play/details/39333306

(Elite Wampas are scary, but I don't want to disable RtH to remove them. Got The Grand Inquisitor, BT-1, and Kayn Somos, each followed by AT-ST.)