Toys and models to scale with Star Wars Legion - list by CaptainRocket

By CaptainRocket, in Terrain Building

26 minutes ago, The_Penguin said:

Question to the community: guys, do you happen to know if there are any Legion-scale models of Neimoidian Sheathipede-class shuttle ? I would love to have one for my CIS collection, but it seems there is none in existence. Any leads? 🙂

Here:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4338155

Tri-fighter is 5.4m (or 17' 9") long. At 1:48 scale that's a little more than 11cm (or about 4.4"). It looks a little bit small, but not too bad. I'd guess it's about 10-15% off.

On 9/21/2020 at 6:30 PM, Lemmiwinks86 said:

Wow! 😀 Thanks a lot! I shall definitely share some pics once I have it printed.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:22 AM, Draycos said:

I thought the wings (partially stuck in the ground) would make a good line of sight blocking wall, or laid flatter with a crack in them could be rough or raised terrain. As I said earlier though, that comment was intended as sarcasm.

hi i am thinking about geting there stroamer stroper kit to add with my atat watt do you think ?

Good day, ladies and gentlemen!

Ever since the beginning of the thread you know that Hasbro Episode 1 Droid fighters set is a popular way to get three (!) Vulrure droids for your CIS army or terrain. The original set was released in 1998 and now it is still present on ebay , though the quantity is not as big as it used to be and the price is rising. Hasbro (kid of) re-released Vulture droid during Episode 3 premiere. For a casual collecter that might be fine, but it has odd colours: graish blue and green eyes. Plus it does not transform into a walker mode unlike its 1998 predesessor. And the price for this one is almost twice as high for the old set!

I have aquired two old Episode 1 sets and have painted one of them in the Clone Wars colour scheme .

pwwqa5v.jpg ZC2Y3li.jpg UPG0lUU.jpg gRCza4l.jpg Uz3MqNk.jpg

Next three I'm going to paint in alternative scheme . 😉

Edited by The_Penguin

Hi there!

Joining this thread to thank for all the tips for models and to let you guys know that the MTT playset from 2012 is perfect scale for Legion. Only problem is that its expensive to get and that its HUGE!

MTT scaled with Legion minies.jpg

Well, you beat me to it. I was also going to post it as a perfect example of a large-scale terrain piece that would fit SW:L nicely.
Mine was indeed extremely expensive and the one I got needs to have some repairs...... Otherwise it ;ooks very thematic on the battlefield. ) 🙂

fPBUAjW.jpg

"Protect the Jedi Generals while they prepare for the take off!"

Revell's 1:58 scale ETA-2 Jedi Interceptors

Edited by Ryfterek
Fixed declared scale

I noticed the Action Fleet speeders and swoops are listed but don't have a picture. I figured since I know where my speeder is I would let people know that they will not work. The swoops should look about the same but I can't find mine right now

QV9YChi.jpg

On 10/16/2020 at 10:08 PM, Ryfterek said:

fPBUAjW.jpg

"Protect the Jedi Generals while they prepare for the take off!"

Revell's 1:58 scale ETA-2 Jedi Interceptors

one of the wings snapped off anakins fighter so im gonna make it into a crashed one, seems appropriate at least :P