Fame=43 3x I 3x II
Fame=46 2x I 4x II
Fame=50 2x I 4x II
Fame=57 2x I 4x II
Fame=60 6x II
Fame=63 6x II
Fame=65 1x I 5x II
Fame=71 1x I 5x II

How about the variations between item types? Have you ever been able to buy a shield? So far I wasn't able to buy any shield. Was it only bad luck?

I don't know where you pulled your info from, but I'll assume it's accurate. I will say that I think I've seen a shield maybe 2x in an RtL shop (Ironbound more often than not). I think they just have a low % chance of showing up cause frankly, they kinda abandoned shields after the base set. No class after Base has started with a shield, and only 2 skills after the base set mention them (the warrior/mage hybrids). Basically, 2H weapons kinda took the center stage as default weapons and the game was more balanced around their damage output. Look at Steel Greatsword and Ironbound Glaive. The Glaive is CHEAPER and is better in almost every single facet. It's just how the game ended up playing out I guess.

Don't you like: Once per attack you may reroll 1 power die? 😉

11 hours ago, Jubez187 said:

I don't know where you pulled your info from, but I'll assume it's accurate. I will say that I think I've seen a shield maybe 2x in an RtL shop (Ironbound more often than not). I think they just have a low % chance of showing up cause frankly, they kinda abandoned shields after the base set. No class after Base has started with a shield, and only 2 skills after the base set mention them (the warrior/mage hybrids). Basically, 2H weapons kinda took the center stage as default weapons and the game was more balanced around their damage output. Look at Steel Greatsword and Ironbound Glaive. The Glaive is CHEAPER and is better in almost every single facet. It's just how the game ended up playing out I guess.

I think Rider4's estimation is correct, I experienced the same rate.