Multiplayer Fleet Battle Play by Post

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

10 hours ago, LTD said:

Here's the saved game at the start of turn 3:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dPSDDqtS5QtQJlU0ZOupfg_BWeYNp-_c

I was able to watch turn 2, but couldn't open turn 3. When I try to open, I get this message:

This game was saved with extension 'ArmadaExtension_MapPack_2.5.0 (2)' loaded. You do not have this extension loaded. Place the file into the '/Users/mai-khanhgunther/Desktop/Dan/Vassal/ArmadaModule_3.10.0_ext' folder to load it

I already have ArmadaExtension_MapPack_2.5.0.vmdx and ArmadaExtension_AltMapSizesPack_2.5.1.vmdx in my folder. These are the most recent map packs on Vassal's website. What more do I need?

Edited by Bertie Wooster
5 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

What  more do I nee  d? 

Hope_Leia.gif

25 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Hope_Leia.gif

CGI Leia and Tarkin were my least favorite parts of Rogue One...

11 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

CGI Leia and Tarkin were my least favorite parts of Rogue One...

33jj8m.gif

I hear you. Personally I wish they'd stuck in Rebels Tarkin and had him converse normally with the other characters.

Tarkin-Rebels-call-to-action.jpg&f=1

@The Jabbawookie , @Norell - I have only 16 dice available to deal 11 damage to Katana . I suggest that one of the Liberty s also contributes, just in case. . .

Just now, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@The Jabbawookie , @Norell - I have only 16 dice available to deal 11 damage to Katana . I suggest that one of the Liberty s also contributes, just in case. . .

Can do.

Was anyone else able to open turn 3 just fine with Vassal? If so, it must be an issue on my end.

Actually, judging from LTD's picture, the start of turn 3 is basically the end of turn 2. It even has exhausted defense tokens and a dead TIE Defender. So if I remove the dead TIE Defender and refresh the turn counter, I think I should be good.

@clontroper5 I am commanding these 4 squads; you can take care of the rest.

R1hLVRU.png

I have orders from everyone except @clontroper5 I believe.

2 hours ago, LTD said:

I have orders from everyone except @clontroper5 I believe.

Ok I, just home from church and will finish then as soon as possible

I will process orders in the next few hours...

I'm about to sit through a breastfeeding class for 2.5 hours; I expect to see some Armada action when I'm done!

14 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I'm about to sit through a breastfeeding class for 2.5 hours...

EgjJQ

Edited by clontroper5
1 hour ago, clontroper5 said:

The teacher asked us all what we did for fun, and I said "strategy war gaming." Her reaction looked kind like Obi-Wan's face above.

There's a lot for guys to learn too though. It's very important...it's just not Armada.

40 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

The teacher asked us all what we did for fun, and I said "strategy war gaming." Her reaction looked kind like Obi-Wan's face above.

There's a lot for guys to learn too though. It's very important...it's just not Armada.

What is this, "real life" you are talking about?!

10 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I found it mostly self explanatory - and fun! But each to their own.

Turns out I’m waiting on orders from @The Jabbawookie for processing.

51 minutes ago, LTD said:

Turns out I’m waiting on orders from @The Jabbawookie for processing.

Why didn't you tell us before? We could have been hounding Jabba days ago!

Sorry guys!

hqdefault.jpg

32 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Sorry guys!

hqdefault.jpg

I sense your fear, we accept your inevitable Surrender!

I'm running into the same issue as @Bertie Wooster , but should be okay for the turn.

Could someone please tell me what the status of my Star Cruisers is (hull and shields?) I should have orders in right after that.

6 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

I'm running into the same issue as @Bertie Wooster , but should be okay for the turn.

Could someone please tell me what the status of my Star Cruisers is (hull and shields?) I should have orders in right after that.

Were you able to open the turn 2 log file and click though it? That was my solution.