Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

6 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

I'd like to claim the Triumph as an upgrade on any future assault on the Destroyer, as I detect a weakness to exploit as I'm waiting.

This is acceptable, but I’d also let you use the Triumph to find an access hatch for easy insertion of your team into the ship.

I would like easy entry that I could skip a stealth check on. But it is your Triumph @bsmith23 use it as you see fit.

33 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I would like easy entry that I could skip a stealth check on. But it is your Triumph @bsmith23 use it as you see fit.

Ok, well do that. I'll find another advantage later.

Sorry for not posting the last few days have been busy. @Edgehawk I just want to make sure that I understand correctly, Venlana used Imperial intelligence identification codes, but she is not known to be part of any Imperial organization?

@Imperial Stormtrooper They are universal recognition codes that are used across all imperial intelligence networks. Venlana is likely not a COMPNOR officer or asset, or you would be aware from your ISB mission briefing. That does not rule out her being part of a Ubiqtorate/ military intelligence operation. The codes are essentially a get-out-of-jail-free card, but subject to situational judgement in the field. Briar should not feel mandated to assist Venlana or even let her go, necessarily; but not killing her, and trying to prevent others from killing her- at least until her situation can be parsed- might be a good idea.

What can I do onboard?

@Imperial Stormtrooper I think I still owe you a Triumph from your Valuable Facts? I’ll let you use that to steer the exchange to the Intrepid, if you wish? I just realized how hopeless this party is with any social checks. 🤣

7 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

@Imperial Stormtrooper I think I still owe you a Triumph from your Valuable Facts? I’ll let you use that to steer the exchange to the Intrepid, if you wish? I just realized how hopeless this party is with any social checks. 🤣

I would prefer that.

I haven't looked at anyone else's stats in a while, but I know my best social skill is deception and it is not great. Beyond that I don't think my stats would allow me to talk my way out of a paper bag. :lol:

1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

What can I do onboard?

You board from beneath the lower level, accessing the aft bay. There is a troop transport berthed in the center of the chamber, with various crates secured along the bulkhead on either side. There is a ramp (closed, of course) at the rear. Forward, the main hangar should be next, with crew berthing to the fore. The space your team enters into is unoccupied.

How big is my team? Is it just mean and My pilot?

8 hours ago, Shlambate said:

How big is my team? Is it just mean and My pilot?

And Evon the Interrogator, who has served aboard the Intrepid and is familiar with a fair bit of its layout.

Edited by Edgehawk
2 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

1 hour ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

I would prefer that.

I haven't looked at anyone else's stats in a while, but I know my best social skill is deception and it is not great. Beyond that I don't think my stats would allow me to talk my way out of a paper bag. :lol:

Well, I managed to Charm a girl whose house my squad burnt down, so I guess I'm pretty good. :D

2 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

The Empire does not negotiate with terrorists! :D

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

And Evon the Inquisitor,

Is it some kind of knights of the old republic-esque plot twist? :D

6 hours ago, Rimsen said:

Is it some kind of knights of the old republic-esque plot twist? :D

Interrogator, Inquisitor... I just stopped confusing Hale with Fitz, so now it’s your turn, I guess.

Everyone makes the check or the best? My GG won't do much :D I can provide unskilled assistance though.

I presume I know the way to the engineering section to sabotage the ship, are there repair corridors, or some other way to move through the ship besides the main corridors?

Edited by Rimsen

@Edgehawk , just wanted to check, were we able to get hold of the gear I mentioned in the ic?

Perception : 2eA+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png d--.png d-th.png s-f.png

1 hour ago, Rimsen said:

I presume I know the way to the engineering section to sabotage the ship, are there repair corridors, or some other way to move through the ship besides the main corridors?

Evon is pretty sure the engineering section is immediately above the area the team has accessed, but the lifts/ladders going up to the next deck are forward in the main hangar.

55 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , just wanted to check, were we able to get hold of the gear I mentioned in the ic?

Yes, the engineering outpost at the crater had the gear you wanted to implement your plan!

42 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Perception : 2eA+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png d--.png d-th.png s-f.png

Drogo senses a disturbance nearby, a presence that is not the team.

Perception : 2eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 2 threat
a-s.png a-s.png d--.png d-th-th.png s-f.png

So I notice something, but meanwhile I'm slipping on a puddle of hydraulics oil and bumping my head for 2 strain?

Edit: let me know what did I learn and what's my threat gonna be, and I will post IC :)

Edited by Rimsen
1 hour ago, Rimsen said:

Edit: let me know what did I learn and what's my threat gonna be, and I will post IC :)

You thought you heard muffled voices from somewhere close, but make a loud noise yourself by accident (slip/fall like you said, or knock something over, drop something, whatever).

Awesome, would there be a check to hide a tracker in Den's armour?

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

Awesome, would there be a check to hide a tracker in Den's armour?

No check needed at this time.

Oh, I also forgot, Den would like to try smuggle his knife in the same way (he's assuming they will check for guns), is that possible?