Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

So, to make sure I'm understanding it correctly, each PC can try and do one of the bullet points that you listed @Edgehawk ? So Briar couldn't go to the comms tower then help track the walker?

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Then we could have Briar Ostell in with Hale or someone who has Survival, because he has 3 Cunning, but no ranks in Survival.

If we wanted to do that I'd probably want to also flip a DP, since this seems like an important check.

Drogos has a Will of 4 and a coercion of 1 and several coercion based talents, if it's a Coercion check he shoud do it.

He also has one survival but 2 cunning so if that helps the check he can also provide help if no one has better than 1 survival.

3 hours ago, Rimsen said:

I'd use Coercion for the requisition and I have 1 rank in Intimidation, so for 1 strain I can downgrade the check.

Who exactly am i talking to? I am coercing tusken, did i get it right? Are they civilized? Or savages like in EP4?

They are shrewd, but not too bright or personable.

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Drogos has a Will of 4 and a coercion of 1 and several coercion based talents, if it's a Coercion check he shoud do it.

He also has one survival but 2 cunning so if that helps the check he can also provide help if no one has better than 1 survival.

Evon can step down, if Drogos feels he doesn't need him.

I can help with the mechanics with high intellect, but anyone has relevant skill for that?

Also, I too have 1 skill of survival if need be

3 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

So, to make sure I'm understanding it correctly, each PC can try and do one of the bullet points that you listed @Edgehawk ? So Briar couldn't go to the comms tower then help track the walker?

If we wanted to do that I'd probably want to also flip a DP, since this seems like an important check.

Anyone can participate in any of the various checks, just not multiple times for the same check. So Briar can certainly help do both.

I can do the Coercion and negate the Upgrade, @Rimsen would you like to aid the Inquisitor, and @Edgehawk would you want a post or a roll first.

@Edgehawk are these filthy alien tusken important to the base somehow? Would just going up there and anakin-ing them with my walker be frowned upon?

5 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

@Edgehawk are these filthy alien tusken important to the base somehow? Would just going up there and anakin-ing them with my walker be frowned upon?

Murder-hoboing is probably an option the Empire could get away with, without much in the way of repercussions, if that is how you wish to handle it.

Hale would frown upon it, and you are already not on his good side, so maybe don't make your bodyguard mad?

12 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I can do the Coercion and negate the Upgrade, @Rimsen would you like to aid the Inquisitor, and @Edgehawk would you want a post or a roll first.

You can roll first or post first. Either way.

Ok then Rimsen do you want to assist in the coercion?

@Edgehawk it was the BAKTOID VERSATILE-ATHLETIC " ZALAACA that's attached to the front of the ship right?

1 minute ago, SithArissa said:

@Edgehawk it was the BAKTOID VERSATILE-ATHLETIC " ZALAACA that's attached to the front of the ship right?

Yes. And I think I allowed you an attachment or modification of some sort that Cani was working on?

Just now, Edgehawk said:

Yes. And I think I allowed you an attachment or modification of some sort that Cani was working on?

Ummm not that I can remember?

12 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Ummm not that I can remember?

Me neither, so if you want to run something past me, I'm listening.

25 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Me neither, so if you want to run something past me, I'm listening.

The experimental K1 W-A-N Auto pilot personality system? 😂

6 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

The experimental K1 W-A-N Auto pilot personality system? 😂

Why would you want the voice of a thousands of years decommissioned droid? 😛

2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Why would you want the voice of a thousands of years decommissioned droid? 😛

I know of no droid, you force sensetives and your wacky ways.

So I'll take the Phantom back up and search for the cloaked walker.

Perception flight for walker : 1eA+1eP+1eB+4eD 1 success, 1 threat
a-s-a.png p-s-s.png b-s.png d-f.png d-th.png d-f.png d-f-th.png

1 hour ago, bsmith23 said:

So I'll take the Phantom back up and search for the cloaked walker.

Perception flight for walker : 1eA+1eP+1eB+4eD 1 success, 1 threat
a-s-a.png p-s-s.png b-s.png d-f.png d-th.png d-f.png d-f-th.png

I'll let you keep this roll, but the walker still needs to be found by tracking or somehow tracing its location. The Perception check was for seeing past the cloaking technology, once you knew where to look.

If you want to try the needle-in-a-haystack approach to locating the walker from the air, without any intelligence regarding distance or direction, it will be a Formidable check, which I will be Upgrading once.

Does the base have any sensor equipment that is for energy signatures that we can calibrate to the walkers power core?

31 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Does the base have any sensor equipment that is for energy signatures that we can calibrate to the walkers power core?

You suspect you might be able to configure the sensors atop the tower to pick up on the stygium crystals of the stealth tech. If the walker is keeping cloaked, it will be moving relatively slowly, and could still be in range of such sensors.

Hard Mechanics check to mod the sensors, which I will Upgrade once. You will need the crystal from the Phantom (temporarily, unless Despair), for calibration purposes, which will provide a Boost.

: 2eP+2eA+1eB+1eC+2eD 3 successes, 3 threat

p-s-a.png p-s-a.png a-s-s.png a--.png b--.png c-th-th.png d-th-th.png d-f-th.png

We still have to get up to the tower though?

Edit : I'll suffer 2 strain to use eye for detail, convert 2 successes into 2 advantage to make the roll 1 success 1 threat.

Edit 2 : only have 1 rank can only convert one so 2 successes and 2 threat.

Edited by SithArissa
21 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

We still have to get up to the tower though?

Avg Leadership or Coercion to brush dismissively past the Tuskens and head up the tower. Take some stormtroopers.

4 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Avg Leadership or Coercion to brush dismissively past the Tuskens and head up the tower. Take some stormtroopers.

@Shlambate you're up?