Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Are we still in structured time? Also Combat has ended?

1 hour ago, Rimsen said:

They retreated, I don’t think they have surrendered.

6 hours ago, Rimsen said:

Semi-structured, just to track time with the rebel PCs.

4 hours ago, Shlambate said:

They retreated, I don’t think they have surrendered.

Yes. Maybe 3 or 4 left, that you know. Withdrawn out of sight.

@Edgehawk Drogos will move into the third floor then.

29 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk Drogos will move into the third floor then.

Down through the breach to the 3rd sublevel, where the rebel defenders have withdrawn? Average Athletics or Coordination, as a Maneuver, to reach the landing.

Athletics : 1eP+3eA+2eD 1 success, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png a--.png a-s.png a-s.png d-f-f.png d-th.png

Ooh a triumph

Anything in particular you want to do with your Triumph? @Shlambate

Maybe Luks's T-7 is still intact and operable?

It's relevant since he's at the bottom of the shaft, right?

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Maybe Luks's T-7 is still intact and operable?

It's relevant since he's at the bottom of the shaft, right?

@Edgehawk Could Drogos see the gun or even be in possession of it?

Ultimately, Den did not take the dive.

The disruptor could have snagged on something, just below the landing, for the Triumph, if you want.

Briar will go through the hole that Drogos cut in the lift.

37 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Ultimately, Den did not take the dive.

The disruptor could have snagged on something, just below the landing, for the Triumph, if you want.

Sure, Now what does rhe Inquisitor see in the immediate room?

45 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Sure, Now what does rhe Inquisitor see in the immediate room?

Stacks of servers all around, some of the closest damaged by the grenades.

If I illuminate my Lightsaber does it reveal anyone hiding in the shadows?

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

If I illuminate my Lightsaber does it reveal anyone hiding in the shadows?

Drogos thinks he catches a glimmer of movement, perhaps someone just disappearing behind one of the rows of server stacks.

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Drogos thinks he catches a glimmer of movement, perhaps someone just disappearing behind one of the rows of server stacks.

If I maneuver once more to go further into the room what do I see. Also I still have my action correct?

1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

If I maneuver once more to go further into the room what do I see. Also I still have my action correct?

Still have your Action. The second Maneuver gets you to the spot where you detected movement. Rounding the stack, you see two rebels fleeing. Short range.

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Still have your Action. The second Maneuver gets you to the spot where you detected movement. Rounding the stack, you see two rebels fleeing. Short range.

All I see is Fear and Dead Men.

What is their Willpower for the contest on a Force Check

19 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

All I see is Fear and Dead Men.

What is their Willpower for the contest on a Force Check

vs. 3eD.

Discipline (Force Choke) : 1eP+3eA+3eD+2eF 2 successes, 2 advantage, 2 Light Side
p-a-a.png a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s-a.png d-th.png d-f.png d-th.png f-ls.png f-ls.png

Grr they don't take damage but I don't take strain as I am still technically a Light side Caster.

Edit I will heal 2 strain.

also is that enough to catch them at the distance they are at?

Edited by Shlambate

With the rebel PCs in play (Hopefully they’re a patient bunch, and are still with us), the Imperial PCs are now utilizing dark side pips. Also.. let’s not pretend Drogos is anything but a dark side force user. If you require a mechanical justification for this, go ahead and adjust your conflict accordingly. On the bright side (dark side?), there are more dark pips in the destiny pool than there are light, as it should be.

Your roll is adequate to Bind the fleeing rebels. @Shlambate

Edited by Edgehawk
5 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

With the rebel PCs in play (Hopefully they’re a patient bunch, and are still with us), the Imperial PCs are now utilizing dark side pips. Also.. let’s not pretend Drogos is anything but a dark side force user. If you require a mechanical justification for this, go ahead and adjust your conflict accordingly. On the bright side (dark side?), there are more dark pips in the destiny pool than there are light, as it should be.

Your roll is adequate to Bind the fleeing rebels. @Shlambate

How Much Conflict do i have since we last rolled we technically did not do that when we reset the Destiny Pool.

i get what your saying I just like playing with the rules as written and didn't want to supercede the GM before you tell me I am Dark.

@Edgehawk do I modify my Morality to 35? Or do I wait for you to calculate the Conflict and Roll, since I don’t know what his actions may have given him conflict wise I can’t say what that number is exactly.

Also I will spend the DP to get the force points.

32 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk do I modify my Morality to 35? Or do I wait for you to calculate the Conflict and Roll, since I don’t know what his actions may have given him conflict wise I can’t say what that number is exactly.

Also I will spend the DP to get the force points.

Just modify it to 35. Extremely dark deeds could lower it, and extremely light acts could be redeeming.

When do I get the -2 strain +2 wounds?