Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

56 minutes ago, Rimsen said:

Mechanically I should be able to treat the Maimed hard crit, although I don't feel it very appropriate to restore a hand with a medkit. What would you say if I try? Can I do anything for it atm?

Technically, the maimed Crit removes a limb, permanently. I will allow Evon’s quick action to heal (or be responsible for saving) the arm, but it will still be useless for the duration of the upcoming scenes. The arm should probably be immobilized, for now. Mechanically, healing the Crit would remove it, and prevent the next Crit from being +20..

Apart from Maimed (Hard Crit), He also suffered an Average crit (overpowered) which could be fully treated in the field.

Okay, @Rabobankrider . I narrated the imperial valor, allowing one of the death troopers to take the fall. Griff has suffered an Average Crit, and as a minion, will die without fast medical intervention.

Since we have 9 dark atm, and we are flipping those currently if I'm correct, I'd like to flip one to save Hale's arm.

Medicine - Hale's maimed critical : 3eP+1eA+1eB+3eD 2 successes, 3 advantage
p-s-a.png p-a-a.png p-a-a.png a-s-a.png b--.png d-th.png d-th-th.png d--.png

I'd like to use the excess 1 success and 3 advantages to heal wounds and strain on him per normal medical checks if possible. That would be 4 wounds and 3 strains (with 3 ranks of surgeon). Also with a maneuver apply a Stimpack to him, curing 7 wounds with 2 stimpack spec (if haven't used stimpack today).

Edited by Rimsen
2 hours ago, Rimsen said:

I'd like to use the excess 1 success and 3 advantages to heal wounds and strain on him per normal medical checks if possible. That would be 4 wounds and 3 strains (with 3 ranks of surgeon). Also with a maneuver apply a Stimpack to him, curing 7 wounds with 2 stimpack spec (if haven't used stimpack today).

That’s all good, Doc!

@Barbaross41 Hawk needs to act! Targets at Medium range, below, or utilize your medical skills.

Woo! I'm finally back.

Evon's Stim App lasts until the end of the encounter, but it isn't a once per encounter ability, only once per target per encounter. Correct?

Hale'd like an Agility stim if that's an option... Pretty please? :D

Wouldn’t the Encounter (Sublevel 1 raid) be over, since we exited structured time and everybody rolled to recover Strain afterward? edit: never mind. Reread the above post, and it was clearer to me on the second read.

Edited by Edgehawk
Just now, Edgehawk said:

Wouldn’t the Encounter (Sublevel 1 raid) be over, since we exited structured time and everybody rolled to recover Strain afterward?

Depends how you rule encounters. Technically, probably yeah. Sometimes I will lump a couple different "encounters" together as being part of a "scene."

But are these Encounters of the Third kind?

33 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

But are these Encounters of the Third kind?

Currently, it is the encounter of the second kind. On a tangential note, I’ve climbed Devils Tower.

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Evon's Stim App lasts until the end of the encounter, but it isn't a once per encounter ability, only once per target per encounter. Correct?

Hale'd like an Agility stim if that's an option... Pretty please? :D

Possible, but it's an action. If I have time, I will buff you :)

Anyone wants to blow up the rebels (and the corridor, and the rest of the sublevels) feel free to take the Thermal Detonator out of my hand.

I spent 2 strains for a 2nd maneuver to present it.

Edited by Rimsen
Afterthoughts

@Edgehawk , the Thermal Detonator is a TPK weapon, so I suppose you don't want me using it on the rebel PCs (though I suppose I could just not trigger Blast).

At this point, the rebels below are all NPCs.

Well, PCs only really die from 150+ crit and it wasn't my inention but it could clear the corridor below. Especially if the rest of the Death Trooper throw one on the other side.

Edited by Rimsen
Just now, Rimsen said:

Well, PCs only really die from 150+ crit, but it could clear the corridor below. Especially if the rest of the Death Trooper throw one on the other side.

If they are all WTed, the Empire likely captures them, which for all intents and purposes is a TPK, whether the K is entirely literal or not.

We're dropping at the end of this round, and Hale has already gone, so I think that the thermal will have to wait. Depends on whether Drogos manages to halt the lift's slide before we fall into blast range if Hale's dropping it down at the NPCs below.

The angle is tricky for tossing, as opposed to firing, so I’m going to add 1 Setback.

3 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

If they are all WTed, the Empire likely captures them, which for all intents and purposes is a TPK, whether the K is entirely literal or not.

We're dropping at the end of this round, and Hale has already gone, so I think that the thermal will have to wait. Depends on whether Drogos manages to halt the lift's slide before we fall into blast range if Hale's dropping it down at the NPCs below.

Oh ye of little faith. Drogos will stop the lift.

4 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Well, so far I'm fighting for my life (for yours) so not concerned with them :D Also, it was established that we haven't met the rebel PCs yet, so we can totally blow them up below.

AIm+Dakka : 3eA+2eP+3eB+3eD 2 successes, 6 advantage
a-a.png a-a.png a-s-a.png p-a-a.png p-s-a.png b-s-a.png b-a.png b--.png d-f.png d-th.png d-th.png

28 Damage all up

2 minutes ago, Barbaross41 said:

28 Damage all up

That takes care of two rebels. What are your thoughts for all those Advantages?

3 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

That takes care of two rebels. What are your thoughts for all those Advantages?

How Thick are these Rebels >.>

7 minutes ago, Barbaross41 said:

28 Damage all up

5 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

How Thick are these Rebels >.>

They’re less squishy than the rent-a-cops up on the first sublevel.

I was using all of the advantages for Autofire... ;)

Edited by Barbaross41
33 minutes ago, Barbaross41 said:

I was using all of the advantages for Autofire... ;)

I thought it was a Gun that did more damage. In my Clone game if I rolled that I think it would be like 56. Ok that makes a lot of sense the Soak is eating into it 4 times not 2