Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Just now, Edgehawk said:

Good, and noted. For the Despair.. curse Briar’s fair skin! Sunburn!! Briar’s exposed skin suffers an extreme exposure reaction, suffering 1 Wound, and continuing to suffer an additional wound for each round of further exposure, moving forward (until back inside the resort).

FYI, never make a fighter plane laugh when it's refueling.

Sounds good (well as good as sunburn can be), the blaster does 7 damage before soak, I'll post IC shortly.

Edited by Imperial Stormtrooper

@Rimsen @Rabobankrider I need Den and/or Evon to make a Perception or Vigilance check vs 1eD+2eC. @Rimsen You can add a Boost for your previous Advantage.

On 6/24/2020 at 10:02 AM, Edgehawk said:
  • Briar 5s, 1a, 1t
  • Hale 5s
  • Crispin 4s, 1a, 1t (Adversary 2, Defense 1),
  • Assassin 3s, 1a (Adversary 1)
  • Tactical watercraft 3s
  • Boat crew x5 (Adversary 1, Defense 1)
  • Zyi 2s, 2a (Slicer, Adversary 2)
  • Den 2s, 1a
  • Squamatan x5 grp1 2s, 1a (2 down, 3 surrendered)
  • Banshee Squad 2s
  • Drogos 2s , 1 th, 1 tr
  • Veitra 1s, 5a
  • Ral 1s, 3a
  • Evon 1s, 3a
  • Squamatan x5 grp2 0s, 2a (all down)
  • Hawk @Barbaross41

Anyone who has not acted this round is up! Apart from Hale (who has already acted), Veitra @Von3679 is the only one capable of reaching the boat (2 Maneuvers plus Force leap as an Action). The Banshees can handle the detainees on the beach.

Oh! And there is an ejection pod slowing floating down toward the open water.

Edited by Edgehawk

I'll check on the Phantom if my cohort wants to help out elsewhere...

21 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

I'll check on the Phantom if my cohort wants to help out elsewhere...

Ral can reach and board the Phantom this round with 2 Maneuvers. Make a Hard Perception or Vigilance check.

Evon is currently at Medium range from the fleeing suspect, so 2 Maneuvers could reach him (You can Act this round, if you wish to). @Rimsen

Hawk will assist Hale

51 minutes ago, Barbaross41 said:

Hawk will assist Hale

Hawk accompanied Ral to secure the Phantom , correct? You could go to the task force’s shuttle, on the adjacent pad, and retrieve your rifle this round. The boat would then be at Extreme range on your next turn, if you wish to do this?

@Edgehawk , can Den advance onto the balcony to try and get eyes on the shooter?

All the past 3 turns have been me desperately trying to keep up XDDD. @Edgehawk u rlly want me to do that 2 maneuvers and a force jump do ya XDD

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Hawk accompanied Ral to secure the Phantom , correct? You could go to the task force’s shuttle, on the adjacent pad, and retrieve your rifle this round. The boat would then be at Extreme range on your next turn, if you wish to do this?

Sounds good!

@Edgehawk I can attempt the same check at hard this round correct?

I'm taking the 2 maneuvers, with strain and I try to make him stop. I'll edit the IC post accordingly.

Need a coercion check?

Edited by Rimsen
9 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , can Den advance onto the balcony to try and get eyes on the shooter?

Yes! 2 Maneuvers can reach either of two balcony entranceways, placing him at Medium range to the target and hostage.

9 hours ago, Von3679 said:

All the past 3 turns have been me desperately trying to keep up XDDD. @Edgehawk u rlly want me to do that 2 maneuvers and a force jump do ya XDD

Veitra can act however you wish, but she is the only PC besides Hale capable of reaching the boat, and she is a couple rounds worth of maneuvering from the balcony and hangar scenes unfolding.

8 hours ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk I can attempt the same check at hard this round correct?

Yes!

6 hours ago, Rimsen said:

Need a coercion check?

Coercion will work. Hard check with 2 Setback. Also, in case it was not clear, the Despair escalated the hostage scene. Evon’s presence and the sound of imperials outside, spooked the shooter on the balcony, and he shot the hostage. Not life threatening, at present.

Athletics Hard : 1eP+3eA+3eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-s.png a-a.png a-a.png a-a.png d--.png d-f-f.png d-th-th.png

ok

Oh ffs, roll your Force dice!! I thought you darksiders were all about the quick and easy path. Enhance (basic) is only 10xp to commit, and I’ll be giving out at least 25xp at the conclusion of the current scene. @Shlambate @Von3679 If you wish to commit to further upgrades, it might expand your present options. Committing future xp, contingent upon what is expected to be earned, is not limited to force users. While it may be more thematic for the dark side force users, the option is open to anyone.

18 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Oh ffs, roll your Force dice!! I thought you darksiders were all about the quick and easy path. Enhance (basic) is only 10xp to commit, and I’ll be giving out at least 25xp at the conclusion of the current scene. @Shlambate @Von3679 If you wish to commit to further upgrades, it might expand your present options. Committing future xp, contingent upon what is expected to be earned, is not limited to force users. While it may be more thematic for the dark side force users, the option is open to anyone.

Enhance is not part of my plan!

Not yet. I am taking the quick path, getting Enhance now would slow down my plans!

1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

Enhance is not part of my plan!

Not yet. I am taking the quick path, getting Enhance now would slow down my plans!

The quick path would have been the lift inside, at this point. 😛

4 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

The quick path would have been the lift inside, at this point. 😛

Drogos had not fully patrolled the place unlike Briar he did not know of a Lift.

So wait... The Inquisitor thought he had to climb? That it was the only way to access the balcony?

Just kidding, I know what you mean. I expressed it in terms of “number of maneuvers” or “Athletics checks” and did not actually describe stairs or lifts.

Let’s say third times the charm, and next round Drogos can surmount the rail with a Destiny flip and still take an Action? @Shlambate

Edited by Edgehawk
9 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

So wait... The Inquisitor thought he had to climb? That it was the only way to access the balcony?

That or some stairs he had not yet found

Cool I can work with that.

Vigilance : 1eA+1eP+3eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png p-s.png d--.png d--.png d-f.png

I'm posting a reaction IC.

21 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Vigilance : 1eA+1eP+3eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png p-s.png d--.png d--.png d-f.png

I'm posting a reaction IC.

Ral is not certain of the extent to which the Phantom has been compromised, but with the Advantage, he discovers an unfamiliar dataspike in what’s left of the cockpit.