Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

36 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , sorry for the delay. If there's a big crowd there Den would like to try and clear them out of the way by shooting into the air a few times. Would that be a coercion check, and would that be an action or manoeuvre (he'll do it anyway, but if it's a manoeuvre he may do something else).

Den could fire a few shots and holler as a maneuver (which would certainly clear some out); a more serious effort (convincing those otherwise inclined to stay into leaving) would be Average Coercion, with results determining how many decide to bug out. Add 1 Setback for the general chaos at the moment, and a Boost for shots fired.

Coercion Check : 2eA+1eB+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 2 threat
a-s.png a-s.png b-a.png d-th-th.png d-th.png s--.png

25 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Okay. There are 6 minion groups of 5. 2 groups were already bugging out. Den convinces 2 others to beat a hasty retreat, leaving 2 groups remaining.

edit: 2 Threat = Setback to your next check. @Rabobankrider

Edited by Edgehawk

The explosion can alarm Evon in the resort or am I too far away?

7 hours ago, Rimsen said:

The explosion can alarm Evon in the resort or am I too far away?

Veitra’s Force warning could have alerted Evon. Daunting Athletics Success could have you Acting in the current turn, or just roll Initiative for next turn.

6 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Veitra’s Force warning could have alerted Evon. Daunting Athletics Success could have you Acting in the current turn, or just roll Initiative for next turn.

I can certainly understand if I'm not making it as fast as the others, as I am not in the vicinity.

Initiative - cool : 2eA 1 success, 3 advantage
a-a-a.png a-s-a.png

Rolled cool, as I am probably expecting the fight from an explosion.

Is it my turn @Edgehawk ?

On 5/27/2020 at 9:33 AM, Edgehawk said:

Shoals Initiative :

• Briar 5s, 1a, 1t (Acted)
  • Hale 5s
  • Crispin 4s, 1a, 1t (Adversary 2, Defense 1)
  • Den 2s, 1a
  • Banshee Squad 2s
  • Drogos 2s , 1 th, 1 tr
  • Veitra 1s, 5a
  • Ral 1s, 3a
  • Hawk @Barbaross41
  • Evon @Rimsen

@Shlambate and Anyone else who is Acting this turn can go ahead, in no particular order. Minion groups will act at the end of the turn, then roll initiative for the turns following.

4 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

@Shlambate and Anyone else who is Acting this turn can go ahead, in no particular order. Minion groups will act at the end of the turn, then roll initiative for the turns following.

Cool, so where exactly is Drogos in relation to everything.

Paint me

like one of your french girls

a picture of what he sees.

I'll be using my turn to help move the crowd away and keep an eye out for any accomplices.

Would Drogos need to do a perception check to tell what is going on? Or can he see already who is running?

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Would Drogos need to do a perception check to tell what is going on? Or can he see already who is running?

There is a lone figure backing away from the beach, while most are rushing toward it.

6 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

There is a lone figure backing away from the beach, while most are rushing toward it.

Can I close into range for a bind?

10 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Can I close into range for a bind?

The successful athletics initiative got you to the scene, but used your Maneuvers. You can Bind from Medium (current range) with the range upgrade. Willpower as part of the check vs 3 reds.

I spent a Destiny

Bind Power : 2eP+2eA+3eD+2eF 3 advantage, 1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
p-a-a.png p-s-s.png a-s.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-f.png d-f-f.png f-ls.png f-ds.png

Well I have advantage.

Me turn? :D

17 minutes ago, Von3679 said:

Me turn? :D

Go ahead. I’ll post tonight or tomorrow morning.

10 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Go ahead. I’ll post tonight or tomorrow morning.

Can I slow down the dude running away due to the failed bind?

18 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Can I slow down the dude running away due to the failed bind?

He was going to Move away half a range band (difficult terrain), but the 3 Advantage can stop him; basically the Bind doesn’t really take, but gives him pause.

3 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

He was going to Move away half a range band (difficult terrain), but the 3 Advantage can stop him; basically the Bind doesn’t really take, but gives him pause.

Good with me

Hmmm. Ok so i can move then force jump to short range? I think i can do that, then next turn shoot so we can try and stay closer to him.

41 minutes ago, Von3679 said:

Hmmm. Ok so i can move then force jump to short range? I think i can do that, then next turn shoot so we can try and stay closer to him.

2 Maneuvers combined with force leap can get you to Engaged (but the leap would be your Action). Leaping effectively negates the difficult terrain factors. Of course, since you’d be unable to Act further, you may choose not to close to Engaged range.

Ah i see. 2 manuevers mean i take 2 strain right? That’d put me at 13/15 strain :0

10 hours ago, Von3679 said:

Ah i see. 2 manuevers mean i take 2 strain right? That’d put me at 13/15 strain :0

Yes, 2 Strain for second Maneuver. Is the Strain from prior to your rejoining the game? If so, Veitra would have recovered it.