Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

9 minutes ago, Barbaross41 said:

I believe Hawk went hunting with Q'ri (after losing all his cash)

Hunting trip got delayed by the Doc's eye surgery.

Ah, OK. Might watch then.

I guess V will go watch then XD.

Shall V make a check to notice things?

52 minutes ago, Von3679 said:

Shall V make a check to notice things?

Average Perception.

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Average Perception.

: 2eA+1eP+2eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-s.png a-a-a.png p-a-a.png d-th.png d-th.png

Ooo

Is there no check to trying to gain dominion over the helm can I not do it at this time? @Edgehawk

I am waiting on a response to post that Drogos is doing something during all that is going on.

Discipline vs 1eD+2eC @Shlambate

Discipline (Mask) : 1eP+3eA+2eC+1eD 3 successes, 1 threat
p-s-s.png a-s-a.png a-s-s.png a-s.png c-f-f.png c-f.png d-th-th.png

Nice not a Migraine.

@Edgehawk you said that the lift had been called to another level? Did you want me to post something before you put that up?

@Edgehawk what can V see?

@Shlambate Drogos is not under the influence of the mask, but Despair or extreme situations (force vergence or somesuch) could call for another check. Visions are part of wearing it, coming unbidden at times, though not generally while other action is taking place.

@Imperial Stormtrooper There is nothing particularly noteworthy regarding the elevator’s occupants, and only the regular levels are being accessed at present (nothing more to do here for the moment, unless Briar intends to explore the lower levels by herself).

@Von3679 Veitra thinks she sees something familiar about one of the fighters at the shoals, but when he turns, she finds she does not recognize the man. Make a Vigilance check vs 2eD+1eC+2eS. Add a Boost for your Advantages.

Ah, I misunderstood. In that case if there is nothing else to see, Briar would change into off duty clothes and find out what the rest of the task force is up to.

Gotcha.

: 1eA+1eP+1eB+2eD+1eC+2eS 3 successes, 3 threat
a-s.png p-s.png b-s-a.png d-th.png d-th.png c-th-th.png s--.png s--.png

Idk if i shd be happy or sad... XD

Shoals Initiative :

• Briar 5s, 1a, 1t
  • Hale 5s
  • Crispin 4s, 1a, 1t
  • Veitra 1s, 5a
  • Ral 1s, 3a
Edited by Edgehawk

@Edgehawk

cool initiative check:

: 3eA 1 success, 5 advantage
a-a-a.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png

Can V shout smth to alert the others maybe? Or even use the force to warn them? To remove the setback?

12 minutes ago, Von3679 said:

Can V shout smth to alert the others maybe? Or even use the force to warn them? To remove the setback?

With the five advantage, V can do that. Consider the setback removed.

Vigilance : 1eA+1eP+1eS 1 success, 3 advantage
a-a-a.png p-s-a.png s--.png

More focused on the events in the area, but still...

Initiative: Initiative : 2eP+1eA 4 successes
p-s-s.png p-s-s.png a--.png

Taking a Strain for Rapid Reaction (XP well spent, that one) to bring it up to 5 Success, putting me just ahead of mister octo-knives.

What is my range to the guy? Do I have direct line of sight? What is he wearing? Light clothing, or something that would boost his Soak?*

*I figure Hale would be able to recognize this and use it to decide how to approach the situation, so not attempting to meta-game.

I am tempted to pull octoknives’ weapon using pull...... then jump to him :P

Would Briar be there, or would she still be looking for everyone?

45 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Would Briar be there, or would she still be looking for everyone?

She can be en route, arriving next turn. Go ahead and roll initiative. Edit: Just go ahead and roll initiative for this turn. Briar’s explorations did not necessarily take any longer than the other players’ activities.

Edited by Edgehawk
2 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

What is my range to the guy? Do I have direct line of sight? What is he wearing? Light clothing, or something that would boost his Soak?*

It is a fairly narrow strip of beach, with shallows that seem to extend well out, though this may be tidal. The task force is at the far end of Medium range from the target, but sand and shallow water, combined with thirty or so spectators and fighters, make for Difficult terrain.

Target appears to be wearing some sort of thin protective clothing, but Hale cannot be certain from his vantage. It would make sense, with the planetary issues of extended exposure.

Intiative (Warfare) : 2eP+2eA 5 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.png p-tr.png a-s.png a-s-s.png

Well then, I'm not sure what a triumph does on initiative checks.

Just now, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Well then, I'm not sure what a triumph does on initiative checks.

An immediate free maneuver would be an option, but I’m open to other ideas.