Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

@Edgehawk , is the Aqualish exhibiting hostile intent, or could this have just been an unfortunately collision? If he's exhibiting hostile intent, Hale's going to go for him, but if it might have been an accident (or he's being chased by someone else), Hale might give him a chance.

6 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@Edgehawk , is the Aqualish exhibiting hostile intent, or could this have just been an unfortunately collision? If he's exhibiting hostile intent, Hale's going to go for him, but if it might have been an accident (or he's being chased by someone else), Hale might give him a chance.

It is not blatantly obvious one way or the other. Average Perception might give you a clearer picture.

Perception : 2eA+2eD 0 successes, 2 threat
a-s.png a-s.png d-th-th.png d-f-f.png

I'll edit the IC post as necessary.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

So Hale has no idea if it was intentional, and will have to see how the situation unfolds. I’m signing off for the night, but will post up in the morning, including Threat resolution.

@bsmith23 Ral can make the gambling roll, when ready. Hard Cool, with a Boost from the successful coercion check, and a Strain for the Threat. Also 1000 credits, of course.

@Edgehawk is there any way Drogos could try and roll the mask roll again? As he tries to understand it? Maybe gain control over it?

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

You missed a Proficiency die!

Not! Helping!

: 1eP 1 success, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png

2 failure, 5 threats net.

Codebreaker removes 2 of the setback and makes it normal, so...

Lift Hack : 3eP+1eA+1eB+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-s.png p-a-a.png p-a.png a-s-s.png b-a-a.png d-f-th.png d-f-th.png s-th.png

Could the 2 advantage allow me to use the lift again without a check, or at least make it easier?

34 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Could the 2 advantage allow me to use the lift again without a check, or at least make it easier?

A permanent bypass would take 3 Advantage, but I’ll say a Destiny flip could make up the difference; otherwise 2 Advantage can allow for a temporary bypass (+2 Boosts to a future check).

Briar discovers a new screen, displaying many more floors than are shown in the public layout. It seems this lift delves considerably deeper than the resort, far deeper than could be justified by staff facilities or utilities alone.

I'll flip the destiny. Are the extra floors just numbered or do they have names?

1 hour ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

I'll flip the destiny. Are the extra floors just numbered or do they have names?

There are 20 additional levels beneath those in the floor plan, lettered in Aurebesh from Aurek to Osk. They are not otherwise labeled or identified in any way. This is all Briar can learn for now, before the lift is called to another level and company is anticipated.

Edited by Edgehawk

I assume there's a roll to put the Arkanian back in his place?

34 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

I assume there's a roll to put the Arkanian back in his place?

Yeah, just some dandy gambler with no willpower. Easy Coercion.

Would you boys like V to calm your opponent down for you...? XD

@bsmith13 A call to an inquisitor could shut them up.

Pick wisely Pink Pill or Spiked Pill.

Charm or Force.

Beauty or Brawn.

But remember the Pink Pill has pheromones ;)

Can V make a check to calm the aqualish down?

But Hale don't want him calmed down... 😢

:D

@Rabobankrider , @Barbaross41 , I'm guessing Den wants in (right? I'll edit if no), but what about Hawk? Just gonna lurk in the background? I listed him as showing up as well since he wasn't doing much of anything else, but I'll edit that if necessary.

Put me there, just to watch the fun. I'd definitely be outmatched here. Unless the oddsmaker comes around...

23 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Put me there, just to watch the fun. I'd definitely be outmatched here. Unless the oddsmaker comes around...

I'd suggest you narrate yourself there, I was only accounting for Banshee squad since it's easier to just refer to them as a group.

I believe Hawk went hunting with Q'ri (after losing all his cash)