Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

I even spent a destiny, Discipline : 2eP+2eA+2eC+1eD+2eS 2 failures, 1 Despair
p-a-a.png p--.png a-a.png a-s.png c-f.png c-d.png d-f-th.png s-th.png s-th.png

Oh well

@Shlambate +2 Wound Threshold while wearing mask, and +1 rank in Fearsome. Can be removed when it normally would be (to eat, sleep, whatever); otherwise, Drogos desires to wear it, and will do so. There will be opportunities in future to break its influence over you, should you wish.

24 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

@Shlambate +2 Wound Threshold while wearing mask, and +1 rank in Fearsome. Can be removed when it normally would be (to eat, sleep, whatever); otherwise, Drogos desires to wear it, and will do so. There will be opportunities in future to break its influence over you, should you wish.

Can I fix it? Kinda broken atm.

25 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Can I fix it? Kinda broken atm.

Yes. It is Damaged 1 step (minor) so Easy Mechanics check. The Despair from the above roll will come into play later, so will not effect the repair roll.

One I get the Phantom docked I've got lots of Strain to recover, and we still need to fix the navicomputer.

31 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

One I get the Phantom docked I've got lots of Strain to recover, and we still need to fix the navicomputer.

Easy mechanics will do it. There are tools in the hangar. Recover 1/2 Strain for now, then the balance after a night’s rest.

21 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Easy mechanics will do it. There are tools in the hangar. Recover 1/2 Strain for now, then the balance after a night’s rest.

Fix navicomputer : 2eA+1eP+1eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
a-a-a.png a-a.png p-s-s.png d-th.png

Use advantage to reduce time.

Edited by bsmith23
50 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Fix navicomputer : 2eA+1eP+1eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
a-a-a.png a-a.png p-s-s.png d-th.png

Use advantage to reduce time.

Add a Boost to your next Astrogation check.

3 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Add a Boost to your next Astrogation check.

Noted.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:48 PM, Edgehawk said:

Kriff is an expletive, so you may wish to reconsider.

Q’ri then? ( same basic Charecter though .. I’ll just say that the holo I’d show was Griffs mighty hunts )

it’s mostly complete I’m looking for something similar to a machete but in the books I have access to I don’t see one

Edited by April
17 minutes ago, April said:

Q’ri then? ( same basic Charecter though .. I’ll just say that the holo I’d show was Griffs mighty hunts )

it’s mostly complete I’m looking for something similar to a machete but in the books I have access to I don’t see one

There’s a vibro-machete: https://star-wars-rpg-ffg.fandom.com/wiki/Vibro-Machete

@April and @Barbaross41 You’re up! Roll 1eF on orokos for Destiny.

Destiny dice : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

urk!

Force point : 1eF 2 Dark Side
f-ds-ds.png

Is that good or bad for us?

13 minutes ago, Barbaross41 said:

Is that good or bad for us?

Don’t worry, I’ll flip some back as soon as you guys start making checks.

What I was meaning was, if WE are the "bad guys" shouldn't dark destiny points be for us, or not?

Edited by Barbaross41
1 hour ago, Barbaross41 said:

What I was meaning was, if WE are the "bad guys" shouldn't dark destiny points be for us, or not?

Oh, okay. I could see doing it that way, and I considered it, but no. I’m keeping Light pips for PC destiny and force use, and Dark pips for GM use.

Some PCs may have their doubts at times, but you are the good guys, fighting the good fight. Or at least pushing back against chaos and lawlessness.

OK, so very bad.

Yeah, in our eyes were the good guys. It's those frakking Rebels and lawless pirates that are messing things up for the galaxy...

7 hours ago, bsmith23 said:

Yeah, in our eyes we're the good guys. It's those frakking Rebels and lawless pirates that are messing things up for the galaxy...

FTFY

52 minutes ago, Barbaross41 said:

FTFY

FFS, You’re Space Fascists, not the grammar police.

18 hours ago, Barbaross41 said:

Force point : 1eF 2 Dark Side
f-ds-ds.png

I have a baaaaad feeeling about this.

10 hours ago, Rimsen said:

I have a baaaaad feeeling about this.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

@Shlambate @Rimsen Please move forward with your interrogation of the PQ when you have the opportunity.