Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

5 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

You can take the crit... or the Phantom can take a crit, from yanking out the wires- you can choose, and narrate accordingly.

I'll take the Phantom Crit (navicomputer out) and edit my IC post in a few.

Man, I'm thinking they're gonna get the better of me if I don't end this soon.

I'm sure I've had training on explosive decompression, even with a torn flight suit. Is it feasible that they'll get blown out.

36 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

I'm sure I've had training on explosive decompression, even with a torn flight suit. Is it feasible that they'll get blown out.

It is possible, but you would want to strap in first. Ejection is also possible, as a last resort, though even that would not necessarily shake them.

I guess I'll try zapping some more. Is the negative upgrade still in effect?

6 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

I guess I'll try zapping some more. Is the negative upgrade still in effect?

No, I’m not going to keep Upgrading.

46 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

No, I’m not going to keep Upgrading.

Then I shall in the Hope's of ending this quicker.

Zapping again : 1eA+2eP+1eB+2eD+1eS 4 successes, 1 Triumph
a-s-a.png p-s-a.png p-tr.png b-s-a.png d-th.png d-th.png s-th.png

That's better!

4 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

That's better!

Nice! You deserve a break. If you use the Triumph to crit, that can take out all three.

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Nice! You deserve a break. If you use the Triumph to crit, that can take out all three.

UUHH,YEAH!

So I'll try to recover some strain.

Cool to recover Strain : 1eA+2eP 1 success, 5 advantage
a-a-a.png p-a-a.png p-s-a.png

Ok. So it'll take a while.

Since it was Cool, can I turn Advantages into Boosts in Mechanics to repair navicomputer and/or notice what you hinted at earlier?

Edited by bsmith23
1 hour ago, bsmith23 said:

Since it was Cool, can I turn Advantages into Boosts in Mechanics to repair navicomputer and/or notice what you hinted at earlier?

Yes, but for now just narrate your victory over the killer frisbees. Let’s let Briar post a response, and also allow the infiltration team to catch up a bit in the IC, before proceeding further.

👍

Val @CloudyLemonade92 and Evon @Rimsen would both know that the Armory is located forward, on the main deck. Val would also know that the lounge along the way is full of pirates, maybe 10 or so. @Shlambate

@Edgehawk

I guess Val is attempting to deceive the Weequay.

1 minute ago, CloudyLemonade92 said:

@Edgehawk

I guess Val is attempting to deceive the Weequay.

Average Deception w/ 1 Boost.

3 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Average Deception w/ 1 Boost.

http:// Average Deception : 1eA+2eP+1eB+2eD 3 successes a-s.png p-s-s.png p-a-a.png b--.png d-th.png d-th.png

I smell AMAZING.

@Edgehawk is Somar's ship decoupled from the ship yet, if not Drogos would want him inside now because the Shuttle is no longer in danger.

37 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk is Somar's ship decoupled from the ship yet, if not Drogos would want him inside now because the Shuttle is no longer in danger.

He is fighting his own battle, in the Phantom, astern of the capital ships as ordered.

**** well Drogos sent him out before thinking he would need him outside not knowing that the trade had been made.

I wold like to head to the engine room now

8 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I wold like to head to the engine room now

Stairs would be quickest, but the crimson guard posted by the ships would likely spot you (and there is a room full of pirates above). A ladder in the aft bay leads up to a hatch (crawl space access), which could in turn access lower engineering.

Crawl space it is

@Edgehawk , can Hale make a Perception/Vigilance/something check to scan the room looking for anything notable or to gauge the alertness and potential threat level from the various people?

37 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@Edgehawk , can Hale make a Perception/Vigilance/something check to scan the room looking for anything notable or to gauge the alertness and potential threat level from the various people?

You may indeed. It will be Vigilance versus 2 Difficulty + 2 Challenge. Give yourself a Boost for your intuition.

I rolled in skyjedi (same channel as before).

And guess what I rolled? Flat Despair. Sigh...

Haven't used skyjedi yet. What's the login?

Reach of the Empire

No password, just campaign name and username.

Ok. Did one just to try it. You can't paste results, I assume?