Shinjo's army

By Victarion13, in L5R LCG: Deck Building

So, with Shiro Shinjo out, I would like to make a deck about a Shinjo's army.

I was thinking something like no Moto or Ide, just Shinjo. Problem is also about which clan can be good for a splash and so on. Also which netrual card could be good?

It will be not a competitive deck, but just a very fun deck. I would probably use Shinjo Saddle, so...

Any suggestions?

I've only got 4 words that can help.......

YOR

I

TO

MO

Edited by Ishi Tonu

Think of it as Altansarnai learns of Chags plan to become the next Kahn of Kahns so Tatsuo (back from his scouting expedition with the Crab) suggests they look to the Mantis for aid in exchange for their support in making the Mantis a great clan.

What splash is looking good with the new stronghold? Lion? Crab??

On 4/13/2019 at 6:25 AM, FriendofYoda said:

What splash is looking good with the new stronghold? Lion? Crab??

To be honest, I was thinking about crane, but open to any suggestion

On 4/13/2019 at 9:27 PM, Victarion13 said:

To be honest, I was thinking about crane, but open to any suggestion

I notice I have a lot of shugenja, loving Daiyu so far, and so thinking of 3xagainst the waves and 2x consumedby5fires

But reprieve and fight on also seem solid

12 hours ago, FriendofYoda said:

I notice I have a lot of shugenja, loving Daiyu so far, and so thinking of 3xagainst the waves and 2x consumedby5fires

But reprieve and fight on also seem solid

Problem is (at least for this theme deck) all Shinjo are not Shugenja. That's mean I will have hard time to use Against the Waves, but even Force of the River.

I can think about create a Iuchi's deck, but I would like to wait more Strongholds: I am not sure if they will ever come out or not, but hoping!